My mk1 Fabia

DanGum

Well, here's some pics of whats been happening recently! Big thanks to Ross (Tech1e) for fixing my air con pipe at a very good price, if anybody needs any work doing then don't be shy and give this lad a PM, a very nice chap indeed!

Picsss

Here's the pipe Ross fixed for me =]

P1000574.jpg

Bonnet Lifter from Devonutopia

P1000575.jpg

Blue tinted golf mirror glass (cheers ScottHowie)

P1000578.jpg

Rear Parking sensors - very good kit and easy to fit, remember, measure twice, cut once!

P1000577.jpg

Gloss black surrounds, Anybody local to hereford/worcester wants this done then pop along to Hereford Autocraft on the worcester road (newtown cross roads) very good workmanship and price!

P1000576.jpg

Lastly, pics of the uprated clutch clutch,dmf and release bearing (with bolt kit)! Big thanks to Gavin and Darkside Developments who got me a cracking deal on the DMF, release bearing and bolt kit!

Good to meet you earlier today bud, good looking car you have, I did like your Seat Sport intercooler set up, I would like one for mine if one crops up on here for sale.

I think the Eibach lowering springs is a good option just the right sort of drop really, as people have mentioned how the car should have sat from the factory. And ivdont really want to go too low.

Your leather interior is lovely, like the White stiching breaks it up a bit.

Your car is lovely, nice to meet you also today. Have to get a few of us together once the weather gets better, it's getting there slowly, roll on summer.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, i might be selling up, no need for diesel any more as me and my gf (now ex lol) have split up. So i only need the car for going to work and back which is in biking distance!

I have no idea what the car is worth, but i will probably sell the bits off it if nobody wants it as it is.

• 5 months later...

Thought id share a couple of pictures of my new car, had it a while now to be fair, loving it.

P1000615.jpg

P1000619.jpg

Has a few optional extras such as Air Con, parking sensors and fog lights. Ive had so much fun with it, keeps you on edge when giving it some beans around the twisty bends! The handling is just something else. Hasn't missed a beat since ive had it, just gotta keep an eye on oil levels.

• Like 1