My mk1 Fabia

DanGum

Thought i'd share some pics of my fabia now she has been rebuilt after my crash emoticon-0101-sadsmile.gif

I bought her last year completely standard but had a few things that needed doing to her mainly the door seals.

P1000195.jpg

The car then went through some changes

P1000217.jpg

Private Plate

Fly eye'd

grill colour coded

LCR splitter

It stayed this way for a while, then i started some performance modifications

Shark remap

Seat sport front strut brace

Jabba RARB

PD160 Intake

Koni FSD's

Eibach Springs

Cupra Console bushes

Cruise Control

Headlights inserts sprayed

After 2 months without a car shes finially back and looking like this:

P1000337.jpg

P1000333.jpg

Whilst it was in the Body shop i had the bump strips smoothed and colour coded, along with a new grill colour coded and my door handles colour coded.

I put on my spiders too emoticon-0110-tongueout.gif

Next plans are to have a mufflerectomy done and my car booked in for the roof to be Re-sprayed ( bird poo ruined it ) and my wing mirrors resprayed.

I'd like to say a big thanks to Hereford Autocraft for taking the job on without any notice at all and would recommend them for sure! Scott Watkins and Rich have done a very good job.

Thanks for looking, comments welcome. emoticon-0100-smile.gif

I can imagine, 2 months must have been torture. Got anything else planned now she's back on the road?

Mufflerectomy i think mate, having the roof and wing mirrors resprayed next month too. Im debating 312's but ive taken the remap off now for a while to get used to driving again.

what about you?

Mufflerectomy i think mate, having the roof and wing mirrors resprayed next month too. Im debating 312's but ive taken the remap off now for a while to get used to driving again.

what about you?

Nice one, I'd definately recommend doing the mufflerectomy. Erm i'm going for remap and 312's next aswell as some superpro bushes

Mine is silver on an 07 plate, I will keep my eyes peeled for you too! You probably know the car anyway as I bought it from Hereford from Tim. Do you know the car?

OMG youve got Tims car! your so lucky i loved his seats! its absolutely mint that car, hope to see you around!

Ha ha cheers for that the seats are lovely great job by the seat surgeons, I thought you would know the car, are you going to castle combe on sat at all? Iv got some pro kit eibach springs to go on shortly along with a super pro dogbone mount bush. How do you rate them?

Ha ha cheers for that the seats are lovely great job by the seat surgeons, I thought you would know the car, are you going to castle combe on sat at all? Iv got some pro kit eibach springs to go on shortly along with a super pro dogbone mount bush. How do you rate them?

Nah im working next weekend are you going? :( im tempted to get my seats done in leather but the price is just too much for me atm lol. The springs are fine with my FSD's and i like the ride height as it is. Wish i got coilovers though because of the flexibility with them. i havent got the dogmount bush mate what is it for?

Yes I'm going, weather permitting I guess, would have been nice to meet somebody local. The dogbone mount bush helps to remove any engine rock and makes the gearchanges more positive. I also have some spiders but I'm not going to bother fitting them til next spring now. Where did you get the spiders refurbed? As mine do need doing.

tidy mate sounds good we will have to meet up. You seen tht red fabia round hereford? its actuli insane rapid as f00k. i got myn refurbed at canon pyon powdercoaters, the bloke is nick named Sootie he a real sound bloke. and he charges very little for the work!

Can't say iv seen the red one bud, do have a web address or phone no for the powdercoaters? Do they repair any marks and kerb marks? If you don't mind me asking what did they charge you? Pm me if you prefer. Yes we will have to meet and do a mini photo shoot lol.

Nice one Dan.

Good news she's back on the road and looking good.

Another set of yellow fogs I see... ;):thumbup:

OT, Shame to hear about your PS3 mate.

My original PS3 60gb laser failed at 13 months old

costing £80 to replace it, then YLOD after another 9 months

so I got a slim PS3 250gb and so far thats been okay.

They can be fixed but need to be re flowed as the cause of

the fault is cracks in the solder. Places do it for around

£80-£100 but the original shape PS3s still sell on ebay

for decent money even if they are YLODed.

Glad to see the car up and running again mate.

Well done :thumbup:

Nice one Dan.

Good news she's back on the road and looking good.

Another set of yellow fogs I see... ;):thumbup:

OT, Shame to hear about your PS3 mate.

My original PS3 60gb laser failed at 13 months old

costing £80 to replace it, then YLOD after another 9 months

so I got a slim PS3 250gb and so far thats been okay.

They can be fixed but need to be re flowed as the cause of

the fault is cracks in the solder. Places do it for around

£80-£100 but the original shape PS3s still sell on ebay

for decent money even if they are YLODed.

Glad to see the car up and running again mate.

Well done :thumbup:

Hey mate, im on my third ps3 now they just cant handle the 6 hour session's on COD haha. Apas the newer models have better cooling which reduces the chance of getting YLOD. I think im just going to buy the newer slim model like you've got ready for MW3 ;)

Im very happy with the car, all ive got to do is just remember to brake this time and look out for old rusty transit vans which wheels fall off from lol