next meet?

J44PEO

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great meet today thanks to vrsadz for travelling all the way from sheffield hope you enjoyed drive out. Great food and for the first time nice weather looking forward to next meet thanks once again to everyone who turned up.

just returned home, :thumbup: for a cracking meet really enjoyed it, was well worth getting up at 6:30 :yawn:, nice to meet some new briskoda people. cheers to thurlby 12 and a_duncan for pointing me in the wright direction for the way home :thumbup:, nice to meet u aswell ema :happy: , will be uploading my pics later.

That was a good meet with a decent turnout (for us). :thumbup: Shame that the original organiser didn't come, but still. I'm glad the weather stayed Sunny. :sun: I'm also glad that we didn't go any further as my fuel light came on just after we left Danby. :doh:

See you all at the next one. :yes:

Yeah some cracking roads, which apparently i should of known about

Iv still got that hi-vis coat!

Dont wear it on a night out or walk around car parks with it on ema, :no: bit bright B) Just like today.......really good day out chaps, enjoyed driving on the moor roads...(oh! the fans turned off now Scott)

PS will be in touch ema when am through in Whitby no rush keep warm :thumbup:

Dont wear it on a night out or walk around car parks with it on ema, :no: bit bright B) Just like today.......really good day out chaps, enjoyed driving on the moor roads...(oh! the fans turned off now Scott)

PS will be in touch ema when am through in Whitby no rush keep warm :thumbup:

Ok will do :)

once again just say that i had a brilliant day and here are my pics

IMG_1184.jpg

IMG_1180.jpg

IMG_1183.jpg

IMG_1177.jpg

IMG_1174.jpg

IMG_1171.jpg

IMG_1170.jpg

a_duncans octavia vrs

IMG_1167.jpg

marty`s octavia vrs

IMG_1166.jpg

Thurlby12`s yeti se

IMG_1163.jpg

Jim H fabia vrs

IMG_1161.jpg

Ema_jane sexy ass octy vrs B)

IMG_1162.jpg

more pics

IMG_1151.jpg

IMG_1147.jpg

IMG_1145.jpg

IMG_1146.jpg

Some great photos their and great day out once again thanks to everyone who came

pleasure really enjoyed i may come to another north east drive if it was like this one :thumbup:

Edited by vrsadz

Was nice to see people made the effort and thanks to the folks from out of the NE, sorry i could not stop long (i only showed up at Blakey Ridge) but i really enjoyed the drive out and back. emoticon-0100-smile.gifemoticon-0148-yes.gif