Badge worthiness?

I'm just waiting to collect my 54 plated D.M.O fabia 1.9TDi comfort jabba mapped to 160 bhp with Genuine Bodykit (minus those crappy wheel arch covers) Would it be worthy of wearing a vRS Badge?

whats D.M.O??

Nah-let others think its a normal slow car!! then race them and leave them thinking what the hell!!! its fun! :rofl:

How about a VW SDI badge. ;) Got extra fabia badges too in this lot. :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7959244605

Is it really 160bhp with delivery miles only? I am shocked that Jabba can get that power out of a PD100 with no extra mods on it (I assume this is the case?) :confused:

I'll soon tell ya when i get the invoice and a copy of the graph

20 sumthing on clock ecu goes in post next week as soon as i recieve it i'll be motoring well at 2,500rpm till i run it in a little that is

I'll pass on the badges thanks!

i'll probably take of the wing badges and replace side repeaters with the smoked ones cheap mod but looks cool specially against the graphite grey met!

We have got a vrs fabia well over 210bhp with remap, exh and k&N

Personally I would leave the badges, why try to make it something it's not, although that only applies upwards. when you badge up, no matter what make it makes you look silly as a lot of the time you can tell it's not what it says.

I will be having it done before its run in but i'll be very careful for the first 1' date='000 well try to be!

The engines don't need running in as much as they used to do they??[/quote']

If its the off the shelf remap then maybe ok, but the custom one involves a bit of stress for the engine so i would wait at least 1k miles.

I'll pass on the badges thanks!

i'll probably take of the wing badges and replace side repeaters with the smoked ones cheap mod but looks cool specially against the graphite grey met!

We have got a vrs fabia well over 210bhp with remap' date=' exh and k&N[/quote']

Well over 210 on the standard turbo? Best ive heard

But to sort out the B*ll from the truth i'm going to have to get sum graphs and rolling road figures!

:nod: :iagree: This is my old TDI's and Matt's old TDI's plots side by side. I got 147bhp that day with a standard setup everywhere else, Matt got 150bhp with a tuning box as well. Still remember that car, Matt? ;)

mini-DYNO.jpg

:nod: :iagree: This is my old TDI's and Matt's old TDI's plots side by side. I got 147bhp that day with a standard setup everywhere else' date=' Matt got 150bhp with a tuning box as well. Still remember that car, Matt? ;)

[img']http://altarmoore.com/jason/JABBA/mini-DYNO.jpg[/img]

Missed and not certainly not forgotten.

Tuning box made life interesting and smokey.. :D

Still regret not keeping the wheels.