Delivery Dates

Charlieian

Hi All

I've ordered a 1.8TSI 4x4 in the SE+ trim from Motorline in Dartford on 21st Sept. Dealer's gave me an indication of 3 - 4 months, with 21st January shown on the invoice. Does this seem about right - anyone got experience or any more detailed knowledge?

It seems so unfair to spend so a large amount of cash and wait for so long!!

Charlieian

It seems so unfair to spend so a large amount of cash and wait for so long!!

Aah, but wouldn't it ring alarm bells if you could have any model, any trim, any colour straight from stock within a week?

The wait is the price you pay for going after such a desirable car :D

I`ve been waiting over 7 months for mine and although it arrived in Grimsby over a week ago it still has`nt got to the dealers!Looks like sometime next week ready for a trip to Wales where hopefully they will be celebrating winning the World Cup

The wait will I am sure be well worth it. :)

Cheers :beer:

Peter

I made a tentative enquiry with my current lease company, mine is due to go back next July, and they advised me to work on 9 months for a 2.0Tdi, 140, 4wd. That was a bit of a shock to the system. First price back was not a good one either so I am currently trawling the net. Every time I look at another car they always fall short in comparison.

I made a tentative enquiry with my current lease company, mine is due to go back next July, and they advised me to work on 9 months for a 2.0Tdi, 140, 4wd. That was a bit of a shock to the system. First price back was not a good one either so I am currently trawling the net. Every time I look at another car they always fall short in comparison.

Hi.

Ties in with what I was told late last week. Waiting for my 140tdi, ordered mid March, due to be built 8th November. Dealer told me same model ordered now would be August delivery! :|

Aah, but wouldn't it ring alarm bells if you could have any model, any trim, any colour straight from stock within a week?

The wait is the price you pay for going after such a desirable car :D

A very fair point; it is reassuring, but I'm still impatient! Compared to some of the waits, based on what the dealer has told me, I should consider myself lucky - 'though time will tell!

No wonder it was such hard work getting a deal, it appears Skoda can sell all they can make!

Charlieian

A very fair point; it is reassuring, but I'm still impatient! Compared to some of the waits, based on what the dealer has told me, I should consider myself lucky - 'though time will tell!

No wonder it was such hard work getting a deal, it appears Skoda can sell all they can make!

Charlieian

I was quoted 20-26 weeks for delivery from Autofinders. I'm now into week 21 and haven't even got a build date. I must admit, my interest is starting to wane a bit. Anyone else had problems getting a build week? I'd contact Skoda directly if I could - but I don't have an order reference.

:swear:

*** update ***

Just received a call from Autofinders and I've been told not to expect the car until Feb/Mar 2012. FFS....

Fair play to Autofinders for keeping me updated though - just not the news I wanted.

Edited by StevieK

Hi there

I just picked up my Ex-demo SE 110BHP diesel and was told had I wanted a new one it was 12 months wait. The garage has just taken delivery of another 3 demo's and they are all sold already. Seems these Yeti's are nearly as hard to find as the real thing

I have just received an email from a non-Skoda dealer supplier stating:-

We have ONE Skoda Yeti 4 x 4 Elegance DSG Auto available for delivery within 7 -10 Days.

Please see below for full details of this very rare car!

Skoda are currently quoting 12 months for a new factory order!!!!

I don't really know the company; but I suppose it was one of the places I enquired of a new Yeti in February. I have been told that my car has now been built. However I am still not holding my breath...

PM me if you want the details of the car on offer.

Hi there, I ordered my 140 Diesel DSG on 18/6/11 and collected it from my dealer on 06/10/11. That is a wait of 15 weeks & 5 days, which I did not consider to be bad :)

Trust me the long waits are worth it :thumbup:

Jez

Hi there, I ordered my 140 Diesel DSG on 18/6/11 and collected it from my dealer on 06/10/11. That is a wait of 15 weeks & 5 days, which I did not consider to be bad :)

Trust me the long waits are worth it :thumbup:

Jez

Very jealous - but do enjoy it! :yes:

Apparently, the panoramic sunroof and the 170TDi engine on my order extends the lead time further. Still keep looking at options from other manufacturers, but the plain fact is nothing comes close for the price.....

Hey ho, 'spose I'll have to wait....

Mum's diesel Greenline arrived today. It was ordered on the 21st March.

Can I ask what spec you got? I ordered my Greenline in April and it's provisional build week is week 1 2012. Jealous... ;-)

Hi.

Ties in with what I was told late last week. Waiting for my 140tdi, ordered mid March, due to be built 8th November. Dealer told me same model ordered now would be August delivery! :|

I ordered my Yeti on 6 May 2011 - originally told Mid December for delivery. Yesterday told no build date available - expect delivery March... with a "12" plate! Looks like my winter tyre & wheel set won't be needed this winter!!

Edited by Tristar 1011

I ordered my Yeti on 6 May 2011 - originally told Mid December for delivery. Yesterday told no build date available - expect delivery March... with a "12" plate! Looks like my winter tyre & wheel set won't be needed this winter!!

Hi Tristar,

Pretty much what I was told. Did you order from a dealer or from a broker?

Was going to order some Winter tyres myself - not bothering now (this time)....

Steve

Hi, ordered my 110bhp 4x4 in week 21 (21st May) , quoted delivery for week 46 (14th November), last provisional build date from dealer was week 48 (28th November), In reality I'm not expecting it before Christmas now. :'(

Hi Tristar,

Pretty much what I was told. Did you order from a dealer or from a broker?

Was going to order some Winter tyres myself - not bothering now (this time)....

Steve

Hi Stevie,

Ordered from online dealer 'UK Car Discounts'. I asked them whether they get the same priority as a Main Skoda Dealership, they assured me they did...

My winter wheels & tyres are still in their delivery boxes (to keep them in the dark) and stored in my garage loft. May still get a bit of snow in March 2012??

I did however buy winter tyres for my wife's Peugeot 807, and I'll have them put on in November, or when the temperature generally drops below 7 degrees c.