Brimma's JPS Octavia (updated to 03.08.16) - new stripes

Brimma

Pictures really don't do this car justice, has to be seen to be truly appreciated.

Always thought it looked great but after seeing it up close, its stunning and the attention to detail is amazing.

The best encouragement I could get, Davie, thanks  :)

Truly unique, but one thing puzzles me -why have you left the VW logo on the steering wheel and not coloured it gold?

Fair point, might have to work on that  :)

• Like 1

I love the seats. They look brilliant. The jps theme has been pulled off perfectly. Well done Bryan

The seats were a great find, and I was very lucky to get them, but it's a fair way short of perfection............especially when you look at properly modded cars (Korban's, for example, to name but one)

• 2 months later...

Recent additions

LED interior lights

LEDinteriorfront_zpsfefded31.jpg

HID 5000K conversion kit and LED sidelights

HIDs compared to standard halogen

HIDvstandard_zps48b0d3b1.jpg

HIDs and LED side

HIDLEDside_zpscc468f1a.jpg

The whiteness of HIDs compared to main beam

HIDvmainbeam_zps93d92aea.jpg

In the dark

HIDindark_zpsce5c55d0.jpg

I've also LED'd the Fabia's interior

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/276524-brimmas-mk2-tdi-vrs-estate-updated-061013/page-4#entry3449689

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Did you fit the paddles? or did you always have paddles in?

Paddles were a retrofit with the Golf Mk5 steering wheel - also required a new slip ring and control unit

• 3 months later...

Ooh interesting. Will you need to rethink the jps theme?

Not necessarily, Charlie

I'll see what they look like up against the car, then maybe get a quote to see how much it would cost to have just the front faces done gold

Keeping my options open, but don't want to lose the JPS base

• Like 1

A quick question brimma, how did you get the door card strips painted? Do they remove or do you have to mask the door card up and spray that way? I can't find a way to remove them.

Also the car is looking great. Really individual.

A quick question brimma, how did you get the door card strips painted? Do they remove or do you have to mask the door card up and spray that way? I can't find a way to remove them.

Also the car is looking great. Really individual.

Thanks, you're too kind  :)

The trims are actually wrapped

Some on here have managed to wrap them in place, I actually removed the doorcards, and cut the plastic rivets off the back to remove the trims, then stuck them back in place with double-sided tape

Not necessarily, Charlie

I'll see what they look like up against the car, then maybe get a quote to see how much it would cost to have just the front faces done gold

Keeping my options open, but don't want to lose the JPS base

That's a good plan. Would be a shame to lose the look. It's a brisky icon.

If you do get the face done can you get a gold tire paint to highlight the brand etc? Or is that a bit overkill

• Like 1

That's a good plan. Would be a shame to lose the look. It's a brisky icon.

If you do get the face done can you get a gold tire paint to highlight the brand etc? Or is that a bit overkill

Uniroyal Rainsport 3s 225/35/19 will probably be going on, so maybe not worth picking them out  :)

• Like 1