Crimbo meet

david83

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a location in mind already, just need to speak to the pub and see if we need to make any sort of arrangements etc.

I've also got few other ideas if they say no.

Provisional date is the 4th of December as I suspect people will be busy later in december.

That did cross my mind it has to be said but it depends how many people are driving or how many are looking for public transport as an option.

As drivng = no drinking = no hangover.

Lets be sensable and call it the 3rd get it out of the way before everyone has families etc to deal with.

Grizzle if you want to go hang around in a car park at this time of year go ahead but I don't think many people are looking forward to a cold car park at this time of year.

Suppose the next question that comes to mind is as people are looking for public transport are we thinking glasgow or edinburgh?

Lets be sensable and call it the 3rd get it out of the way before everyone has families etc to deal with.

Grizzle if you want to go hang around in a car park at this time of year go ahead but I don't think many people are looking forward to a cold car park at this time of year.

Suppose the next question that comes to mind is as people are looking for public transport are we thinking glasgow or edinburgh?

We can have a vote for glasgow or edinburgh

Am for glasgow

Edited by david83

Either works for me.

Glasgow however I'm out of touch with which are the good pubs which are the bad ones and which are the pubs of a certain persuasion.