FMIC Kit - Group Buy - £200 Delivered

Huxley vRS

i havent got a clue, probly hasent give it any more bhp but the car just feels more responsive and stronger. ive only got a generic awesome map so my car isnt mapped to the exhaust and cooler.

• 2 weeks later...

i havent got a clue, probly hasent give it any more bhp but the car just feels more responsive and stronger. ive only got a generic awesome map so my car isnt mapped to the exhaust and cooler.

had mine fitted today,but at around 2.2k revs it makes a sound like a baloon when ya pull the neck tight and make it squeal,so its obv leaking somewhere,garage Is gonna look at it tmz

Have you had any problem with it blowing the oem pipe off of the map sensor pipe?. . Mines done it once already,done it back up but it still makes the balloon noise :-\ . . Possibly other joints?

Really interested in this kit, as soon as someone can confirm it works with a remap of at least 200bhp with no heatsoke, I'll buy it!

for those figures ya must be running the pd150 at least. . Coz the pd130 turbo won't do them sorts of bhp. . And this kit has been run on a hybrid seat toledo at 230bhp for 30k with no problems

Edited by vrs'burks

for those figures ya must be running the pd150 at least. . Coz the pd130 turbo won't do them sorts of bhp. . And this kit has been run on a hybrid seat toledo at 230bhp for 30k with no problems

Well yeah I was talking about hybrid PD130 or PD150. There a link to that toledo build anywhere or have I missed it somewhere in the thread?

Well yeah I was talking about hybrid PD130 or PD150. There a link to that toledo build anywhere or have I missed it somewhere in the thread?

the toledo is just something I've been told,and im running this on mine. . Only fitted lastweek. . all is good after some tinkering,the bumper does require a lil modification as does the engine tray,mines running 162bhp and 265ft/lb. .

people on here recon that this intercooler should be okay upto 200bhp . . Only way to find out otherwise would be to try it i suppose.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any feedback on this? How has everyone found their kits? big improvements? just debating on ordering one and really not sure - should I give it a go or stick to getting a forge one like my head tells me.

Thanks in advance