Trevorb33's Hybrid Sleeper 06 Vrs mk1,

• 4 weeks later...

Little update cars is still here and staying for the time being, has gone through a few changes, basically gone very sleeper, standard back bumper, discreet exhaust, brake downgrade, 15" alloys lol, right hoot still some pics at the weekend, won't be to everyone's taste

Do tell Trev? I have been thinking of going for 15" pepperpots over 288 disks (still have the carriers to go back on when the disks need doing) but mainly for the economy (10lb lighter each and much cheaper on the tyres) as I am doing 20k+ in The Skip

Do tell Trev? I have been thinking of going for 15" pepperpots over 288 disks (still have the carriers to go back on when the disks need doing) but mainly for the economy (10lb lighter each and much cheaper on the tyres) as I am doing 20k+ in The Skip

Yep got my old Fabia vrs brakes on 288mm, trouble is the rears believe it or not, had to take the wheel weights of the inner edge as they caught on the calipers, that's if you have 256 rears, my economy's shot up though was getting 45mpg on the motorway

the std Fabia brakes are proper poo on the little fabia lol, and you got them on the Octy, your very brave!

took me less than 24 hr to notice they are crap so fter a week of owning the car I swapped them for the ones off my Octavia lol seen as the LCR brembos are going on. thems what you want on yours bud, not the R32 heavy stuff.

the std Fabia brakes are proper poo on the little fabia lol, and you got them on the Octy, your very brave!

took me less than 24 hr to notice they are crap so fter a week of owning the car I swapped them for the ones off my Octavia lol seen as the LCR brembos are going on. thems what you want on yours bud, not the R32 heavy stuff.

You must remember though that the diesel lump in the Fabia will mean a heavier front end then a 1.8t octy, I was quite impressed with the little stoppers tbh give a much better initial bite, which is good around town, obviously 120+mph stops and they ain't gonna do well lol

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Trevor,

Sorry to post here, but just wondering about your rear lip spoiler - is it the milotec one from this link? http://www.superskoda.com/octavia-i/wings/skoda-octavia-rear-trunk-air-spoiler-milotec

Annoyingly there is no pic and I am after one myself!

If it is did you get it from Superskoda?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

update its arrived mmmmm.

built and supplied by AET engineering through Shark Performance, anyone interested in one Just contact Shark emoticon-0148-yes.gif

heres AETs website http://www.aet-turbo...r/home.php?pcsv

Picture006.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture005.jpg

sorry to bring this back up.

your turbo, is the intake bit bigger than the std ko3s?

Does it accept the std k03 Tip?

Mmm

So is it stage 1 or 2

I got hold of one thats a bigger tip side?

This ones a stage 2 at least that's what Aet call it, I was told at the time, stage 1 for 250, 2 for 270+ and 3 for 300+

You sure it's a hybrid? The whole idea of a hybrid is to use oem exhaust mounting and intake mounting usually, the k04 has a different tip side though

Yup its a ko3 hybrid mate. Been machined and got a slightly larger in side. Same exhaust housing tho. Got rs6 internals according to cr. Trued putting a std tip on n it wont fit.

Cheers ne way