Trevorb33's Hybrid Sleeper 06 Vrs mk1,

Hi mate, quick technical Q about you front discs (R32 mk4 golf???) Do they run at the same 'offset' as the 312's i.e if you put the 312 disc on with the R32 caliper would the disc still run in the middle of the caliper. (i know the 312 would be too small in the R32 caliper before any smart alec's chip in :giggle: ).

Thanks.

• 2 months later...

Been running about with no interior for a couple of weeks just front seats lol

Photo0135.jpg

The reason is i had a water ingress, oh joy of joys my favorite, so evrything came out to find the bugger and dry the underlay off, finally located it to a grommet in the engine bay, the car was ex police and looks like everything was removed in a hurry, so woohoo no more smelly car, put her all back together today and was a good excuse to get a mk4 golf black carpet.

voila

Photo0131.jpg

Photo0138.jpg

also did a few little bits replaced both drop links and n/s track rod as it was advised on the mot

Photo0129.jpg

Photo0133.jpg

my goodridge hoses when i did the r32 brakes

Photo0128.jpg

and relocated the vac box as i changed the spark plugs for new oem ones and the box annoys me, havent deleted it yet i know.

Photo0139.jpg

Trevor,

Really nice looking car, the more I browse these forums the more I want to do to my car, though I think you've set the benchmark to high for me, everything I do to my car has to be non visual, so the Mrs doesn't know ;) I enjoy watching though, and maybe one day when your not looking I will swap mine for yours.

What I really don't understand, is how I've never seen your silver VRS's cruising York's streets especially when it's such a small place, if you spot me, mine has a beautiful bit of cracked paint on the bumper where some scum bag bumped me and didn't leave any details. Don't suppose you know any cheap but good resprayers in York? cheapest I've had so far was Spectrum for £240.

Cheers