DTM Brands Hatch 20th May 2012

B33fy

Its some ones lucky day due to a **** up on my part!! There is one full hospitality ticket left for raceday at £80, details as previously posted. Let me know asap if you want the ticket.

Thanks

Mike

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final Final List

1. B33fy PAID

2. James PAID

3. Bobsta (kentscoobies) PAID

4. Richie +2 (briskoda) PAID.

7. col_2 +2 (kentscoobies) PAID.

10. Granby +1 (kentscoobies) PAID

12. Justin +1 (briskoda) PAID

14. Bit (kentscoobies) PAID

15. Beryls chief pilot (briskoda) PAID

16. Reavenger +1 (Alan) (briskoda) PAID

18. Bigbobsta (kentscoobies) PAID

19.SVS (kentscoobies) PAID

Don't forget Saturday qualifying post up if you are interested.

Can't wait for this next week. My Dad has never been to Brands Hatch and I've not been in ages. What time does the suite open and what time are people getting there?

I'm aiming to be there for 0830ish so James can do the pitlane walk at 0900, The suite opens about 0800.

1. B33fy PAID

2. James PAID

3. Bobsta (kentscoobies) PAID

4. Richie +2 (briskoda) PAID.

7. col_2 +2 (kentscoobies) PAID.

10. Granby +1 (kentscoobies) PAID

12. Justin +1 (briskoda) PAID

14. Bit (kentscoobies) PAID

15. Beryls chief pilot (briskoda) PAID

16. Reavenger +1 (Alan) (briskoda) PAID

18. Bigbobsta (kentscoobies) PAID

Hello again, Craig (SVS) is unable to go due to reasons beyond my control, so if anyone out there wants a last minute deal please let me know. Bear in mind that this is the same as purchasing something from a shop in that you receive goods in exchange for money, no money no goods. If you wish to take up this offer please ensure that you have the means to pay and the ability to transfer funds in a timely manner.

There are two tickets available at £80 each along with a VIP parking if you fancy a day on the beer watching top notch entertainment, now's your chance

Please someone do me a favour and grab the tickets then I don't have to take swmbo and the mother in law.

Please post up if you are interested and I'll pass on the payment details as soon as I see the post.

Cheers

Mike

If there's anyone going on Sunday and would like a couple of tickets for Paddock Grandstand I've a couple we'll not be using. Due to Brands Hatch's pricing policy you have to buy a ticket for both days whether you go on both days or not. available for half face value, £15 for the pair