Gees RS Wagon

GeeVRSman

Gutted, I thought you were going all 4x4 with it haha

haha.. going up a curb would be off roading for me!

Todays missions..

From Bexley to Twickinham for this..

IMAG3630.jpg

Panic not!! its just a tail gate!

IMAG3637.jpg

I gave it a quick detail to get rid of the green mank that was all over it. de-greased it, and gave it a wash inside and out!

started to strip the loom out the old tail gate..

IMAG3631.jpg

IMAG3634.jpg

mullered rear window heater connection

IMAG3632.jpg

IMAG3635.jpg

IMAG3641.jpg

IMAG3640.jpg

Switched around the light trims as mine has a Reversing cam in it.

IMAG3642.jpg

simple to do.. just 4 screws behind the boot trim.

IMAG3636.jpg

found a little bit of rust, so i treated it with anti rust paint (i forgot to take a pic of this)

I ended up taking off the rubber and found a hand full of small rust patches which i have also treated.

End result

IMAG3643.jpg

IMAG3645.jpg

IMAG3646.jpg

I quite like it without the spoiler... infact, i quite like the fact it says TDI on the back.. i mite leave it on for a bit to shock a few people! lol

Next mission.. get the spoiler off!

IMAG3647.jpg

:( my stickers!

• Like 1

That tdi badge has tripled the value of your car, and increased desirability. Leave it on and the women will flock from afar, welcome to my world! I put the vrs badges on cos im married and i was sick of rejecting the hordes of available females in my area. :giggle:

• Like 1

whilst invitingly drawing them acroos the road with bingo tickets and and economical practical motor. OK this is a few kinds of wrong so ill say....... ummm...... back to the rusty boot? dam that doesnt help

whilst invitingly drawing them acroos the road with bingo tickets and and economical practical motor. OK this is a few kinds of wrong so ill say....... ummm...... back to the rusty boot? dam that doesnt help

:rofl:

Gee, ive just taken delivery of a new front wing, as my current one has been scraped to **** by some kids on a micro scooter.

ive never taken a panel off before, is it straight forward, or am I likely to run into something more complicated?

cheers mate, car looking Mint.

its easy mate to be honest.

wing.jpg

red lines you can get from the out side... blue line you need to remove the bumper, green lines you get to from inside the door.

hope my little diagram helps. :)

• Like 2

Na old tail gates still in my van. I was going to try and get it off tonight but didnt see the point without some correct means. Ill try and get some cheaze wire and heat it all up, hopefully it will come off.

Can believe how bad my old one was in comparison to the new 1. just needs to wire my cam up and put all my trim back together. :)

Getting a dremel tomorrow so will need some diamond silver. :) looking forwards to getting those on.. i gotta find them first!

As for the tints, i will do the rear one myself, i didnt tint all the other windows tho. :)

Ahh i see haha your slacking gee! Haha i see a kit on the bay thats already cut think its £9.99 for the rear could be £15 but saves cutting and im guessing you got my text are you going to halfrauds to get the paint pal if your anything like me your paint one thing then get carried away and start painting everything thats why i tend not to do paint haha