Fabia Elegance

Adamweal

Just an update..

Will get my scrap loom tomorrow so that i can start cutting out the wires i need to get the fabia started again at the moment its in a right state but i forgot to get some pictures!

but on a better note... New carrrrrr!

imagexxi.jpg

Will start a project thread pretty soon once i start modding which knowing me will be beginning of next week so that im ready for prept! I already have plans!

Oooh nice new car :-) what you got planned for it?

Tinted windows

tinted headlights

cupra front splitter

plasti dipped front grille

LED's/better bulbs all round

thats the list for things being done soon but as i get a little cash i will start things like remap etc..

• Like 1

if i had the money i would go like Gee's under the bonnet but i just can't justify spending that! haha i may paint the rocker and get some boost pipes but dont know just yet. oh and have a new key casing on order the one i have is tatty... fussy or what!? that will give you an insite to how OCD i am about things cant wait for tomorrow give this a proper clean! :)

Started on the wiring today turned out as i started doing it i had to go quite a bit further up the wiring loom which took quite a bit longer but i now have communication with the power steering

Tomorrow i will go through the other wires in the loom and replace the ones that need doing and then put it all back together :)

Images to follow tomorrow

pictures as promised...

imageotk.jpg

imageppx.jpg

imagespdl.jpg

Did a lot more today but did not get images, think i have 2 more wires tomorrow, final check and then put it all back together on thursday :)

Than looks a little in depth. Hope you get it sorted soon mate

its not too bad once you get your head around it all im doing is chopping out and soldering in, no matter how strange it may seem but i really do like doing wiring for some reason haha

its not too bad once you get your head around it all im doing is chopping out and soldering in, no matter how strange it may seem but i really do like doing wiring for some reason haha

Me also, find it very therapeutic. Can't imagine our mutual 'friend' doing that can you? He had to ask the other day which was near side and which was offside and why are they called that.

Me also, find it very therapeutic. Can't imagine our mutual 'friend' doing that can you? He had to ask the other day which was near side and which was offside and why are they called that.

I would not let him anywhere near wiring are you crazy!? hahahaha

Damn! all my images don't work for some reason!?

• 1 month later...

so not really an update.. but....

I lied about the vRS SE being gone i still own it, its just sitting up for sale at work, i see it every day and i do miss it! it needs a new owner before i do something stupid and take it back home! haha

imagevgw.jpg

and yes i did take the image from inside! you must be mad if you think im going outside in this cold! :p

• 1 month later...

so just to let everyone know.. i finally sold the fabia vrs to my mate he has became a member on here http://www.briskoda.net/forums/user/99176-dancook94/

not much going on, on the fabia side, car is still going fine (touch wood!) but some idiot has put a dent in the O/S/R door and smashed the mirror base (bit attached to the door) dont know how thats happened but i haven't been using it so... but all is well :)

what the elegance? yep if you look around enough you will find the octavia vrs up for sale too haha just the way me and my family are everything is for sale if someone buys it then move on to bigger and better things :)

• Like 1