Punctures

Mr j

Hey all just curious as to how many people who have vRS's have had punctures I have had the vRS for 7 months now and have had two punctures on both rear tyres both in centre of tread and both have been screws baring in mind I work in a clear tarmaced car park only 3 miles from home aaaagrh £20 for each repair rant rant

The good thing tyre monitor detected the screw as the tyre lost 0.5 psi, it does work

It detected half a psi difference?

Jesus didn't think it was so accurate.

I thought you could get that much variation just filling the tyres up!

Large screw in middle of rear offside after having car only 4 weeks....gutted. I too could hardly tell it was flat. Tyre pressure monitor did not detect it for some reason. I drove to petrol station to put air in and had to use 'flat tyre' setting on machine as there must not have been any air left in tyre at all. Thank god for repairs, only cost £15.

Don't think I've had a puncture for about twenty years, and then it was a screw I'd left on my garage floor. I can only remember two punctures since 1970, when I started driving/riding. Must have been lucky I guess.

Edited by Trev2