Would you fit these rims?

JUT

Can't stretch to the price at the mo :( but I think if I change the rims in the future, these are what I'd go for.

I saw a PD160 Ibiza at Seat when I was last down there, and these rims look much better in the flesh than in that pic. But I think the dark gunmetal colour would suit silver and red too - I saw them on a red car and they look gooooood :D

They are Ross Clarke's old wheels from his Fabia.

?iid=yfzn8y&outx=600&quality=70

He sold them to a guy with an Ibiza on an AmD rolling road day.

And they arent the same as the ibiza wheels. They are ET38 offset and fill the arches alot better than the Ibiza wheels which have a higher offset and curved spokes in IMHO look a bit odd.

Rare wheels them.

Yes they do look stunning... Good choice

I dunno if its just me but they look darker than most alloys... Toying with the idea of having mine done :rubchin:

They are darker - gunmetal as opposed to regular silver. They're tasty, shame I'm skint at the mo! But I think the standard Furby rims would look good in gunmetal or anthracite too, if I ever get them refurbed...

They are darker - gunmetal as opposed to regular silver. They're tasty, shame I'm skint at the mo! But I think the standard Furby rims would look good in gunmetal or anthracite too, if I ever get them refurbed...

Sell an arm or a leg and just buy them :D

Got some Octavia vRS alloys, thinking of going down the gunmetal route :cool:

Time for a bit of paint shop pro'ing me thinks

Sell an arm or a leg and just buy them :D

Got some Octavia vRS alloys' date=' thinking of going down the gunmetal route :cool:

Time for a bit of paint shop pro'ing me thinks[/quote']

I'm saving for a lairy twin exhaust and replacement suspension on the Scimitar, that's higher on the shopping list than wheels for the Furby, unfortunately! Quote for life "...but if I had the money..." :rofl:

They are Ross Clarke's old wheels from his Fabia.

?iid=yfzn8y&outx=600&quality=70

He sold them to a guy with an Ibiza on an AmD rolling road day.

And they arent the same as the ibiza wheels. They are ET38 offset and fill the arches alot better than the Ibiza wheels which have a higher offset and curved spokes in IMHO look a bit odd.

Rare wheels them.

Guys,

Anyone know of where I can view more pics of Ross Clarke's car on Cupra wheels (one of the lads is looking a changing his wheels, and is looking at different options)