When can we expect Fabia replacement?

Hi

This may sound a little odd but stick with it!

As some of you may know i have fallen in love with the Fabia vRS. However after evaluating when to buy one i came to the conclusion that it is best for me to buy just prior to a plate change. So either in August or wait till next Feb.

I then decided that to purchase in August would be pushing the money situation hence leaving Feb 2006 (a long wait for a car i love!)

My next thought and probably stupid one is that the Fabia vRS may not exist in 2006. What are your opinions on whether this is likely. If it is possible then i will act quickly and have to buy in August.

Thanks for putting my mind at ease!

Also I want some extras like Xenons, heated seats. When would be the best time to order as i heard non standard ones are taking their time. Also what sort of deposit do they ask for?

I very much doubt that they will not be selling vRS's or fabia's for that matter next feb. I mean, they are trying to push the vRS as it is with the tv add and I think I've heard radio ad from someone.

I had to wait nearly two years to save up for one of these beautys, If you have to wait till feb next year then I would, well worth the wait!!!!

I think six weeks is the most people are waiting for factory orders, I'm sure other people can confirm this.

I mean, they are trying to push the vRS as it is with the tv add and I think I've heard radio ad from someone.

On the one hand Skoda have cut prices across the range with all bar the VRS. On the other hand, they are advertising the VRS. Was there a potential cut in the VRS price that they have squandered on advertising? I don't know whether this amounts to pushing the VRS or not.

Well the Polo Gt has been out for a year now, and I've never noticed one on the road, and I live 2 mins from a VW dealer.

I think six weeks is the most people are waiting for factory orders, I'm sure other people can confirm this.

Interesting - I was quoted double that last October...

with a EuroIV engine supposedly due in October 05 - it looks like Skoda have stumbled onto an unexpected success ( similarly the original MK I Golf GTI was going to be limited :) ).

Steve

Is that going to be just a Euro IV version of the exact same engine - which in nearly all cases seems to mean less economical and no more powerful - 'cos if so I might as well get in before then?

Lummox

I saw a brochure @ my local dealer quoting a EuroIV 130 TDi Superb, it was a couple of hundred quid more, than the std, also quoted the TAX saving against the non euroIV.

Have also seen a quote in one of the motoring rags about the engine going into the Furby.( could possibly believe the rags have it wrong )

So are you saying that Skoda UK have printed Brochures to dealers, with incorrect info. ? ( If this IS the case, then WELL DONE Skoda UK- left hand not knowing wot right hand is doing ).

Steve

Lummox

I saw a brochure @ my local dealer quoting a EuroIV 130 TDi Superb' date=' it was a couple of hundred quid more, than the std, also quoted the TAX saving against the non euroIV.

Have also seen a quote in one of the motoring rags about the engine going into the Furby.( could possibly believe the rags have it wrong )

So are you saying that Skoda UK have printed Brochures to dealers, with incorrect info. ? ( If this IS the case, then WELL DONE Skoda UK- left hand not knowing wot right hand is doing ).

Steve[/quote']

If they say it is then it more than likely is. The Superb platform much like the Audi and VW variants sometimes has different emission features due to the engines layout.