What alloys will fit my mk1 Fabia?

keeno93

As the thread asks.. What alloys will fit my mk1 fabia?

Would be very handy for a list of alloys which will fit straight onto my Fabia as i'm knew to German cars!

Looking mainly at BMW, Audi, Skoda and VW :)

Thanks in advance!

MK1 Fabia

MK2 Fabia

MK1 Octavia

MK4 Ibiza 2002-2008

MK5 Ibiza 2008+

MK1 Leon

MK4 Golf/Bora

MK1 A3/S3

I`m sure there are more, but basicly, anything 5x100 ET30-40

Audi A2

Some later Mk3 golfs with 5 stud

Skoda Roomster

Oddly enough, if you lathe out the centres to 57.1mm, wheels from Subaru impreza and Toyota Celica will fit :D

Oddly enough, if you lathe out the centres to 57.1mm, wheels from Subaru impreza and Toyota Celica will fit :D

I looked at that and there are a very wide and inexpensive choices in the impreza range, shame I don't have a lathe sitting about otherwise I'd get those gold speedlines in a heartbeat :sun:

I wonder at what point did some engineers once decide that 57mm was no good, yet 57.1 does the job just nicely.

• Like 1

• 8 years later...
On 27/02/2012 at 07:55, softscoop said:

I wonder at what point did some engineers once decide that 57mm was no good, yet 57.1 does the job just nicely.

If its only 1mm that can be done with a flapper wheel, do they fit ok otherwise i wander.