Who will soon be joining the Yeti 12 club?

BossFox

Petrol Blue & Gobi leather 1.2 Tsi Elegance with park assist, electric seat, tyre pressure monitor, space saver spare and 16" Moon alloys with 215/60 R16 tyres ordered on Jan 5th, built week 8 (20th Feb) - now waiting for information from the dealer on shipping from the factory to them. Estimate delivery mid/end March.

My Yeti arrived in Limassol port at the weekend I paid the dealer, in Larnaca, the balance yesterday and because VAT rises here by 2% on March 1st I saved 400 euros. Should pick the car up early next week. Number plates change here every 1000 registrations date of build more important to Cypriots. Feel like a kid at christmas first new car for ten years.

Mine was sitting waiting patiently as passed the dealers on the way too and from school today ... the last few hours are more painful than the previous 9 months and 3 days that I've waited since ordering!

Not long now for a few of you.

Don't forget the pictures!!!

I took pictures of mine when they got delivered. :)

(as on the other thread in Yeti project section)

I was wondering who would be camped out at the dealers... I am going down about 2pm with the family to pick ours up.

Just picked up mine .

Ordered in Nov and been sitting at the dealers for the last 5 weeks !

Problems with the Columbus SatNav though - only 5 char postcodes - awaiting SKODA UK to come up with solution as DVDs not supplied anymore.!!

Anyone with a very recent Colombus unit got version 8 maps yet ?