Yeti Height with Tailgate Open

Expatman

Just been out and measured mine.

Empty boot and half a tank of fuel and it's 2080 mm at the highest point.

Hope that helps but I can't help wondering why ?

Just been out and measured mine.

Empty boot and half a tank of fuel and it's 2080 mm at the highest point.

Hope that helps but I can't help wondering why ?

Waiting for delivery of Yeti. I usually put car in garage, close garage door then empty boot and exit through personnel door - hence need to know if I need to pad runners for electric garage doors to prevent bottom of tailgate bashing rummer when I open tailgate - thanks for measuring because with a tailgate height of 2080 mm and a runner height of 2020 mm I obviously need to pad something!!

• 2 weeks later...

Waiting for delivery of Yeti. I usually put car in garage, close garage door then empty boot and exit through personnel door - hence need to know if I need to pad runners for electric garage doors to prevent bottom of tailgate bashing rummer when I open tailgate - thanks for measuring because with a tailgate height of 2080 mm and a runner height of 2020 mm I obviously need to pad something!!

or reverse into the garage. I have a similar issue in mine so I reverse in if I need to use the boot

• Like 1

or reverse into the garage. I have a similar issue in mine so I reverse in if I need to use the boot

Problem is that the drive for the up-and-over door is at 2020mm from the front of the garage right back to the motor so not sufficient head space even if I reversed in. I solved the problem by buying 3 x 4 foot lengths of 2" square rigid foam with double sided tape supplied fixed to one side, simply cut it to the right length and stuck it to the inside of the garage door where the tailgate 'hits' when it is open. Now tailgate has nice cushioned foam pad to sit on when open.