No no, not Brimma, VOTE BABS!

Waplord

Choice for new mod  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like Babs to be a mod?

• Yes
    • More than anything in the world i'd like that
    • No i don't think this is a good idea

In light of the recent posts for Brimma to be made a mod i'd like to suggest an alternative candidate, BABS!

As a reformed character like Brimma, he's a highly active forum member who posts in the interest of the greater good!

So VOTE BABS! the clear choice!

I genuinely think thats a good idea for what my opinion is worth in the matter. Best to add a no option in a poll though for it to be taken seriously in any way shape or forum if you can add it wapman!

Mate thiscis bordering on being spam... Now let's vote to ban Waplord for spamming...

Oh yeh babs gets a vote from me

Ahem how is this bordering on spam? merely suggesting another candidate who has "Form" as does Brimma? as i can clearly see from his "Like" of your post he doesn't like the suggestion of another hat being thrown into the ring (for something that lets face it, isn't very likely to happen)

Ahem how is this bordering on spam? merely suggesting another candidate who has "Form" as does Brimma? as i can clearly see from his "Like" of your post he doesn't like the suggestion of another hat being thrown into the ring (for something that lets face it, isn't very likely to happen)

You are a sad man, Wap. :)

I would relish the competition

• Like 1

Are they actually looking for new mods?

as far as im aware not at all but why not throw some candidates hats into the ring if people are throwing the idea around

Ahem how is this bordering on spam? merely suggesting another candidate who has "Form" as does Brimma?

So you are trolling then yeh? This is the sort of thread, as well as the other one too, which will descent into the endless mindless drivel of +1s and lols and will probably get locked when it gets out of hand again.

• Like 2

So you are trolling then yeh? This is the sort of thread, as well as the other one too, which will descent into the endless mindless drivel of +1s and lols and will probably get locked when it gets out of hand again.

No no, not trolling merely offering an alternative candidate to a proposed one

No no, not trolling merely offering an alternative candidate to a proposed one

Wap would have put himself forward, but there's only one vacancy

Would be cool if there could be a proper set up genuine Briski election for a new mod if it was decided they actually wanted one of course. Could be an awesome thread candidates allowed to post once each then closed for replies but poll open.

I would vote for wap tbh (but then again im not fussy) :giggle:

no no been a mod in the past on another site wouldn't ever be one again, it's unpaid abuse and changes everyone's perception of you as a forum user. Plus i wouldn't be so arrogant as to assume that i should be ever made one.

In light of the recent posts for Brimma to be made a mod i'd like to suggest an alternative candidate, BABS!

As a reformed character like Brimma, he's a highly active forum member who posts in the interest of the greater good!

So VOTE BABS! the clear choice!

Who?

Would be cool if there could be a proper set up genuine Briski election for a new mod if it was decided they actually wanted one of course. Could be an awesome thread candidates allowed to post once each then closed for replies but poll open.

Colin does seek advice from select normal members and already has some candidates should positions arise.

Past behaviour will have a huge influence in the ability to be considered. As the saying goes, some shouldnt waste pixels trying.

• Like 3

Colin does seek advice from select normal members and already has some candidates should positions arise.

Past behaviour will have a huge influence in the ability to be considered. As the saying goes, some shouldnt waste pixels trying.

Cool looks like that system works already then. :sun:

Can we have a 4th option on the poll;

Vote Ema_jane..we need a womans touch around here! :D

Not voting bab's, reason being...he spends too much time on the computer as it is, he would go mad with the power! haha

Not voting Brimma, reason being..he is an over grown chav and will paint everything gold :p

Only joking guys i couldt possibly choose between you two :angel:

• Like 2