Who fancies a V6 Felicia?

Bear in mind how long ago it was built, it was also built for Skoda so I guess the Fun colour made sense as they were providing the interior parts from stock I'd guess.

Yeah, I understand... But they could have done black with standard parts... Which would be dull.

If anybody is seriously interested I'll build them a vr6 engined felicia, and you can have it any colour you like.... I'll say £4500 should cover it.. Half the price folks... Step right up for a bargain

• Like 1

Yes does dothe rounds

But IIRC there are loads of pics at Awesome , I remember digging them out for someone , cracking build

Yes Skoda specified what they wanted , and was built to suit

Suppose it shows how good a build it was , as its still going

Sarah

With a whopping 13 thousand miles on the clock :wonder: it's barely been driven at all to be fair.

Come on , how old is it? I am sure you know that an engine that stands for a long time and not used much is going to have more issues than an engine that is run every day for long distances

A little not regular can be as bad or worse than alot often

Sarah

Would be a lot of fun but that is still a lot of money as others have said. At least it is unique and 200 bhp in a light little car like that must mean it goes like stink especially with the torque of the VR6 :) I think the VR6 engine is also one of the nicest sounding six pots ever made too: right up there with the Alfa V6. Oh well someone will have it when the price drops.