POLL - Ownership

Satifaction  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you own a Petrol Fabia

• I have had more than 1 issue during ownership ?
    • I have had no issues during ownership ?
    • I would seriously consider another Skoda
    • I would not consider another Skoda
  2. 2. Do you own a Diesel Fabia

• Have you had more than 1 issue during ownership ?
    • Have you had no issues during ownership ?
    • I would seriously consider another Skoda
    • I would not consider another Skoda

Ditto - why the distinction between petrol and diesel?

EDIT - The problems I've had with my car are not related to the fuel it uses. In any case if you've owned a car for several years you're almost bound to have had at least one issue - but if you've just had one, you do realise you can't vote? - the pole only includes for "no issues" or "more than 1".

Edited by DRJ

havnt had my petrol long but havnt had any problems with the car other than radio code, which isnt skodas fault.

had my sdi for a little over 12 month and had the usual powerd steering fault and a high idle. has got 145k miles on it tho...

[#10355] You must cast your vote in each question of the poll.

But I've only had one problem ,fixed under warranty -the dreaded door card. Two done by myself, rear brakes sticking on . Usual rear rivet sticking. But then that was after beeing sat on drive for year. And battery dead. Not unuasual in a eight year old car .

I've had problems with both vRSs - but then you sort of expect things to go wrong. However I'm seriously considering either a brand new or very nearly brand new car next time - and it certainly won't be another Mark 1 vRS (or the inferior Mark 2 Fabia) - but it might be another Skoda...

Edited by DRJ