Nearly hit a police car today! Onboard Video from DR400G

Damn bugger pulled out from a side road and I had to stop PDQ. The blackvue footage should be interesting. ;)

Just uploading now and shall see what it looks like on there. Thankfully, due to perhaps me going less than 30mph, and being aware of the junction I was able to stop fast, and allow the car to pull out.

Didn't stop the cheeky beggar turning round and doing a check on my car after I'd parked up by work again.... :moon: I think he felt aggrieved he had made me do a semi-emergency stop.

Footage to follow! :D Edit: 18.36 - Footage added! :D

I was only on a small errand for work, getting some accounts signed at a client in town - was on my way nonchantly back to the office (engine cold so in no way being brisk....)

Most embarrassing thing was my damn dodgy starter motor connection, lack of electric.... happened right in the middle of busy part of town! :o

Err.. I don't think he saw you because of the parked cars maybe... ?

And you had ages to stop! :D

Oh yeah, not even close to being an accident, and I have had similar happen before hence why I wasn't even doing the speed limit :D

And yes, this is your DR400G - awesome bit of kit. I only remembered on my drive home that I am likely to have caught this incident, so stuck the card in the reader to take a look :D Export function in the blackvue application is really swish!

• 2 weeks later...

Jaysus you coulda stopped a bus in that distance!!....or as my old man used to say..." its not close til youve swapped paint"!!! :)

Cant believe i missed the blackvue group buy!! :( I didnt even know it was running til it had ended!!

k:)

How much would one of these systems set one back? As that's darn cool.

And i'll jump on the you had miles to stop bandwagon. icon_camp.gif:giggle: