Window Deflectors

Hi, I have a pair of 'climair' deflectors fitted to the front windows, i like them because you can have the window down so far and still be comfortable. easily found online.

As for looks it's not any positive result imo. I dont have it myself, but i've seen it fitted to a Superb and i personally did not like it.

Hi, I have a pair of 'climair' deflectors fitted to the front windows, i like them because you can have the window down so far and still be comfortable. easily found online.

ANy piccys?

hi

We have Heko ones fitted front and back on our 2002 Superb.

I think they look fine and give the car a "Euro" look.

The pic file is too big to upload it says, but if you pm me your email address i will drop a few pics over to you

cheers

Martyn

hi

The pic file is too big to upload it says, but if you pm me your email address i will drop a few pics over to you

cheers

Martyn

Cheers for the piccys

• 5 weeks later...

398986_3428134336600_1067565237_4948897_653215546_n.jpg

Got them fitted but not 100% but then again there on there so that I can have some fresh air with out the swmbo complaining about the cold air :dull:

Hi mate

Look fine there mate, i remember mine clicked in at the front (next to door mirrors) after a couple of weeks or so, it seems I hadnt pushed them in right.

Really happy with them though and give the car a euro look

Do they impact on the window movement at all? Had some front ones years ago (climair I think) for my 3 series BMW. Looked OKish but the windows struggled a bit in the last inch of movement so I took them off. (Hmm, still got them in the box. Ebay here I come...)

No probs with windows opening or closing at all.

Only thing I have noticed is they touch the wing mirrors when I fold them in. Not a major problem as I have but some clear bike frame protectors on the mirrors where they touch.

• 1 month later...

Did I see your car on ebay?

hi

cheers

Martyn

• 3 months later...