Hi from the far North

brj

Welcome to Briskoda. :) I see that you really are from up North, ie Orkney! Where is your nearest Skoda dealer? Inverness? :shocked:

Hi folks

I am being a bit previous here as my new car wont be here until the end of next week. I am waiting for a new Fabia vRS in black - can't wait.

cheers

Brian Jones

Hello and welcome. :) You must be our furthest north UK member, unless there's anyone in Shetland.

Enjoy the car - lots of nice roads in Orkney! :D

Welcome to Briskoda. :) I see that you really are from up North, ie Orkney! Where is your nearest Skoda dealer? Inverness? :shocked:

Hi

Inverness is the nearest but the boats also leave here for Aberdeen and that is where the vRS is coming from. Hopefully I wont need much warranty work!!

all the best

Brian Jones

Hello and welcome. :) You must be our furthest north UK member' date=' unless there's anyone in Shetland.

Enjoy the car - lots of nice roads in Orkney! :D[/quote']

Hi

You are right about the roads but plod is fairly serious about motoring here. It's not like they have to worry about house breaking or violence or murder etc. So they can devote all their time to looking after us motorists.

Heck most folk leave their keys in the cars and I can only remember one car being taken in 18 years (and with a great sense of poetic justice the thief managed to crash the motor and break both legs :D )

Still can't bring myself to not lock my house/car etc. It must be my coming from and growing up in North Wales.

all the best

Brian Jones

Hi

Inverness is the nearest but the boats also leave here for Aberdeen and that is where the vRS is coming from. Hopefully I wont need much warranty work!!

all the best

Brian Jones

You may see my furby there on occasion, my auntie lives in Harray so i nip up there every so often, i usually stay in Finstown

You may see my furby there on occasion, my auntie lives in Harray so i nip up there every so often, i usually stay in Finstown

Hi

What a small world. I live in Sandwick and the 17 mile drive home normally takes 20 mins. Driving over the roads I do I realise I am lucky. Last week it took an hour to get out of Edinburgh during the "rush hour".

all the best

Brian Jones