2006/56 Skoda Octavia vRS Petrol, top spec inc. Xenons -

steelyboy

• 1 month later...

as above poster says this is an old thread but if the OP is still selling his car then could you let me know via this thread or pm.

myself and my best mate were going through the for sale section on briskoda and missed this first time round, he's after an octavia vrs and i think this could be of interest to him.

• 2 months later...

Hi all, have decided to put this up for sale again. Mileage is now 95k. Price is £4500, no offers thanks. Let me know if you want to come and have a look. I am based in Derby.

Hi. The car has had 4 previous owners. I bought it from the fourth owner (a Briskoda member) in February 2011. Looking at the service history, the first owner had it from new up to at least 71k miles. The next service is then at 83k when it was owned by the chap I bought it from. It has had a personalised number plate at some time also (E1MNP - the initials of the first owner). If you want to check the MOT history the reg number is KU56FRD and the serial number of the last MOT carried out is 536235822109.

It does have the maxidot display. The centre rear seat is quite flat with no lumps - what you can see is only the leather not sitting quite flat onto the cushions. The seats are in pristine condition. Cheers

Hi Mike, yes MOT runs out 3 May 2013 as I put a new one on early when I last put it up for sale (no advisories - see above post for the MOT history check details). Taxed until end December this year. Clutch not changed and I've never had any problems with it. The only other "major" work it has ever needed is cambelt and water pump, rear wiper motor (seems to be a common problem), new battery and new front discs. Also just fitted new genuine front wipers (£33!).

Cheers, Bill

This is my old car!!! FRED (FRD). Seeing as I have owned over 15 Skodas, they tend to turn up once in a while. I'm glad to see its in the same condition as when I sold it.

I was the second owner, meaning this car has had 3 Briskoda members out of 4 owners.

It's a lovely car and I thoroughly endorse its sale, it's a great spec!

• Like 1

Note: Champagne coloured wheel nut caps were put on this car by me, they were removed from my Superb edition 100 and are quite rare! (As nut covers go!) hahaha.

Skoda nut covers are usually Silver or Black!

I would love to buy this car back, but just purchased a CitiGo!