Rallye Green Octavia

On my way to work this morning saw a car transporter with a Rallye Green Octavia on it heading towards the Portsmouth area. Must say it was looking rather nice and stood out so much. Is this anyone on this forums new car?

My brother has one on order its due around the end of may. The grille will be painted or wrapped black and he plans on getting the roof Wrapped and some tints.

Rally Green Tsi Vrs DSG

Columbus

Black Neptunes

Front and Rear parking sensors

Bluetooth

multi-function steering wheel

Leather interior

Heated seats

Xenons

Auto dimming mirror

Spare wheel

Bold move, but I look forward to seeing one in the flesh :thumbup:

The black wheel option should work well with it too, and I'm not normally a black wheel fan but think with that colour it'll work well.

Saw one on the road yesterday. It was a hatch with black wheels and went past me very quickly given that I was also moving at the time in the other direction. It looked really, really nice but then lots of things look their most attractive when you only catch a quick glimpse.

Very quick turnaround if it was the same car but saw a 12 plate Rallye Green vRS with black wheels and door handles in Asda Bedhampton car park this afternoon.

Ian

Edited by countryboy

seen one the other day in the village where i live and am not sure had black grill wheels and mirrors liked the idea before seeing one in the metal was a hatch though think estate would look better

seen one the other day in the village where i live and am not sure had black grill wheels and mirrors liked the idea before seeing one in the metal was a hatch though think estate would look better

+ 1...an estate would be very interesting....still not sure if the green is dark enough but then again I haven't seen one in the metal. Are green cars supposed to be unlucky?