Recent pics of your fabia for no reason, just stick em up!

Hey Korban, your race blue dream machine looks a lot more at home here than it did off roading in the Elan valley!!

I will have the Fabia out at the next track day, it needs throttling instead of the short distance commute the missus does.

Thanks James, would be good to see a MK2 Race Blue Fabia VRs round the track, as long as Sharon doesn't swap my wheels over for hers :giggle:

Sorry John only just noticed your reply. He took some great photos, but I had mine on CD can't fault them apart from the fact I wasn't smiling at the time LOL

CastleCombeSept2012-2.jpg

Maybe i should have had the cd instead. I dropped them an e-mail asking for copies of the 2 i bought but had no reply.

Were you in the cafe at the same time as me?? I don't really know anyone at the meets and pretty much tend to keep my head down.

• 4 weeks later...

Nice wheels! Wanted a set myself, bit pricey tho?

yes matey they are + I spent hrs talking to Rota HQ as they have never sold a set of 9x17 for a fabia before and they where messing about with offsets so they don't rip my arches lol.