Recent pics of your fabia for no reason, just stick em up!

First Attempt at any bodywork just this weekend, just on front bumper not turned out to bad, replaced fog lights holdings and front grill with mesh and light spray over after a bit of sanding, then lacquer, here are the results

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

• Like 4

Looking clean dude.

Thks!

After 7 (shame on me) years finally decided to go on with some Turtle Wax. 1...2 months- and it looks like before polishing again :yawn:

Next job- replacement of front Gen2 bearing. Already working on drawings for tool (fat pipe + threaded rod + half-shells)- brr...

• Like 1

Nice and low... when I remember our Latvian ****ty roads I can only dream about doing this to my Fabia...

I wouldnt get away with that on these roads either,with the subframe on the floor aha . Its on airbags. :)

• Like 2

I wouldnt get away with that on these roads either,with the subframe on the floor aha . Its on airbags. :)

Airbags- ahaaa! Just recognized- she lays suspicious low...