Same old S*** different day...

After moving away from the skoda I tend to pop back every now and again to have a browse.

Does any of you regulars not notice/get annoyed with how every question asked has been asked 4578263 times before...

having a look through the 5 odd pages earlier it was:

Which oil? Who to remap? Mpg? Best FMIC? 312 brakes? best mods? mufflerectomy, decat, coilovers, service light, Which interiors fit? wide mouth, hids

I dont mean to sound like a moaning old arse but every question is identical and has been covered like i say 4578263 times

• Like 1

It's the same on pretty much all car forums, the beauty of the internet is you can choose what you spend your time reading and replying to :)

• Like 2

Maybe its because i dont have a skoda anymore, i dont really have the interest to look at most threads but just looking at the thread titles half of them seem to crop up every week

anyway... how much bhp gain will i see with my pd160 intake, 40?

After moving away from the skoda I tend to pop back every now and again to have a browse.

Does any of you regulars not notice/get annoyed with how every question asked has been asked 4578263 times before...

having a look through the 5 odd pages earlier it was:

Which oil? Who to remap? Mpg? Best FMIC? 312 brakes? best mods? mufflerectomy, decat, coilovers, service light, Which interiors fit? wide mouth, hids

I dont mean to sound like a moaning old arse but every question is identical and has been covered like i say 4578263 times

you're right, I've even seen your question asked before :rofl:
  • Like 1

but if you dont start a new thread and ask on an old thread if you are not 100% about something which basicly all new members are and some not new members are you get slated for reviving an old thread. So either way someone is always doing something wrong in some peoples opinion.