Rob's 2004 Octavia vRS

RobClubley

Ooooo i likey carbon :D

Is it easy to swap stereo above or beneath the pocket/gauges

Is it still secure

Yep it's just two DIN slots.

DSCF0001.JPG

This is from when I was building a car PC and trying to get the screen to fit! You can see I had cut part of the back out but you get the idea!

very nice m8 :thumbup:

you could rub somthing like chemical guys VRT dessing onto the center piece (or any other decent shine product) to get it to match the rest of the wheel better - might be just the photos but it looks a little bit less shiny than the rest of the wheel.

• Like 1

Citigo rear Skoda Emblem.

They have three locating pegs on the back but they are designed to be easily snapped off.

The back is flat ready to stick to the tailgate, once the pegs are gone, but it is 85mm rather than the standard mk1 80mm so it won't fit the front grille.

554999_10151100705320901_125963264_n.jpg

409748_10151100705980901_385669067_n.jpg

Also went for a little run along Makara Road on the way back.

Just been street-viewing that road.

Is the the road surface really as flat, smooth and pot-hole free as it appears on streetview ?

I'd like to take my car on that road - think it'd cost me a set of tyres though :rofl:

I'd wind the dampening down to near bottom setting (softer) on those KW (top adjuster), and start from there.