South Yorkshire Meet - Weds 6th June 2012

Chris Coates

Decided to give this a whirl, see what happens.

Following on from the previous topic - I propose we hold a little South Yorkshire meet, first Wednesday of the month. See what we can do.

Lets all meet up at...

The Brentwood Hotel, 114 Moorgate Road, Rotherham, South Yorkshire, S60 2TY.

Nice big place, hold a quiz on a Wednesday which might be fun to have a whirl on, and offer this:

http://flaminggrillp...llenge-burger/c

It's pretty epic for you meat-lovers out there :thumbup:

Meet up at 7pm.

Stick your name on the list if you're coming, and if you're eating:

1. Chris Coates - Silver Octy TDI - Eating

2. vrsadz - Silver Fabia VRS

3. Volvomeg - Red Octy VRS

4. OctyMark - one of 2 octys (possible depending on baby appearance)

5. Jayneyyyy - In Her NON-SKODA :o :o :o :o - Attempting to defeat bean burger epicness?

Any more for any more? Just make a post ;)

Well I could make it earlier, but I thought that obviously people finish work, will want to go home and maybe get changed etc - plus rush hour traffic can be a bit of a nightmare. by half 6 or so, it's quietened down a fair bit.

you should have posted earlier to give more notice, got a mini meet on that night now

Earlier than a months notice? ;)

But the idea was to set the ball rolling and make it a more monthly thing. First Wednesday of every month? So if you can't make this one, you're always welcome to attend another :)

I'm up for this but it's very close to the babys due date so I will either be there or I wont but have a credible reason if I dont turn up, lol.

Good on you for trying to arrange a regular monthly meet. I hope people make an effort.

Sorry my job is now four days on 4 days off and am working that day, Off from the Thursday that week , July is ok. I do not finish till after 6 and work is a 14 mile 20% hills cycle ride away ( keeps the miles off the car) Next one, or you could have had this week with more notice :happy:

Sorry my job is now four days on 4 days off and am working that day, Off from the Thursday that week , July is ok. I do not finish till after 6 and work is a 14 mile 20% hills cycle ride away ( keeps the miles off the car) Next one, or you could have had this week with more notice :happy:

Updated - I expect to see you next month ;)

• Like 1

Reminder about what Alan? ;)

Nosey! Chris the op is having a regular meet but I am working on that day so going to the July one, dont worry me you steve and Nathan are still meeting up tomorrow :happy: