South Yorkshire Meet - Weds 6th June 2012

Chris Coates

Should be ok for this, I've been badgered in to making an appearance ;)

Badgered? I'll have you know you were Squirrelled madam. Squirrelled I say.

• Like 1

Any more for any more? I would have thought there would be plenty of us in/around the Sheffield/Doncaster/Rotherham/Barnsley area that could make this...?

If you know anyone, spread the word ;)

Cheers to all that arrived tonight!

An initial meet of 6 - A good time was had by all and if we hadn't gambled on a couple of questions (that bloody wipeout round killed us!) we would have won the quiz!

Some of the quotes of the night...

"What colour are Boyz 2 Men?"

"Name a well known snow white song, whistle while you...?" "****. Definitely that."

"Thats the face of that wrinkly bird on desperate housewives" "They're all wrinkly, which one?" "That teri hatcher or something" (and you were right as well!)

"French cars fall apart" *watches someone whip out a picture of a shell of a 307 they're working on* "Bet you're re-wiring the lot of it aren't you?" *nods in agreement*

"Only a baby scampi? You not hungry luv?" (in comparison to 2 flaming challenge burgers and a mixed grill brought out about 20 seconds earlier)

The epic burger challenge was completed by 2... Though my name and picture is already up on the 'Wall of Flame' so I don't count. Lol!

So. Same time next month. First Wednesday of the month. Hope to see more of you there!

Chris

Glad to see it went OK - I was hoping to turn up but ended up in Newcastle for the day for work so by the time I got back it was a no-goer!

Maybe next month...