Black Pack Grille Or Not?

Not making it look better imho, but more like something was left unfinished. What's more, you've got a white roof so definitely not matching in my eyes. On your car, it would probably be better to paint the pillars white I'd say!

Current grill for me. Loving the tread pattern of your tyres, what are they if you don't mind me asking?

Vredestein Sessantas are the tyres ,I like Black grille but biased, would look better with a Black roof though, I have that, and B pillars and fog surrounds

DSC00249.jpg

DSC00248.jpg

2012-04-12134149.jpg

definately keep as is. My vRS is the same colours as yours and i have a black magic Monte. Looking at the two side by side i just can't see the vRS with the black grill. Maybe work with the smoked lights as well, but nit convinced.

Now if you could get the grill surround in race blue, i reckon that may just work.

Looks great in black. Colour coding on anything but dark coloured cars just looks like you're trying too hard IMO.

Vredestein Sessantas are the tyres ,I like Black grille but biased, would look better with a Black roof though, I have that, and B pillars and fog surrounds

DSC00249.jpg

DSC00248.jpg

2012-04-12134149.jpg

Thanks bluevrs2, I had looked at them but they don't do 205's so i guess using 215's would be ok then. Like your Octy with the black grill, i think its the black roof that swings it for me.

• Like 1