New Badges fitted with pictures

On 15/07/2018 at 12:42, Damnmister said:

o3-znk-int-f5w.jpg 

This is what I want for my Octavia 2 FL, front and back. 

Before I purchase the all black ones from superskoda and attempt to cover / paint does anyone have any better suggestions or tips?

Tricky to mask around but definitely possible with care and patience.I presume that fabia 3 fitment won't fit our fl Octavia? Shame as I would like to do similar on my white fl... They do look good

Edited by nemesis

59 minutes ago, nemesis said:

Tricky to mask around but definitely possible with care and patience.I presume that fabia 3 fitment won't fit our fl Octavia? Shame as I would like to do similar on my white fl... They do look good

I think thats YETi fitment... No i didnt paint mine , ive got it from superskoda :) and as per lower grill they coming as a standard on mk2 fl i believe :)

On 15/07/2018 at 12:42, Damnmister said:

o3-znk-int-f5w.jpg 

This is what I want for my Octavia 2 FL, front and back. 

Before I purchase the all black ones from superskoda and attempt to cover / paint does anyone have any better suggestions or tips?

I wonder what size are they, maybe they are same as on octavia 80mm and 90mm and only difference would be the pins on the back of badge? If that would be case ,you could just brake them off and surely some good double sided 3m vhb Acrylic  tape would hold it in place securely.

Or, have you maybe considered to buy cheap ones from ebay and paint them?rather then expensive monte carlo ones from superskoda? :)

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...