Superb facelift photos

Found these slightly weird photos on the web this morning; guess we can expect the Superb facelift to be at the Paris Motorshow in September and the styling changes seen here all look quite feasible to fit in with the way the brand design is going. Like the Audi style rear lights!

skoda-superb-facelift-china-1-458x289.jpg

skoda-superb-facelift-china-2-458x239.jpg

skoda-superb-facelift-china-3-458x334.jpg

The front lights (or lack off space) look the same albiet a poorly fiited wing to bumper and it has park assist sensors on the front wing.

The front lights (or lack off space) look the same albiet a poorly fiited wing to bumper and it has park assist sensors on the front wing.

Certainly similar but hard to tell until the lights are in there. The front bumper is definitely different though, and the grille seems to be wider too as there is less gap to the headlights.

Looks a lot better. The look of the rear end is the worst part on the current TwinDoor, in my opinion.

Another one

_sksu210.jpg

Any chance you would have a picture from this set of the rear of the car ?? If this is what it is going to look like I would happily buy one.

That last picture is obviously a photoshop, look closely and you can see where the blending on the front has occurred, and the grill is at a very slightly different angle to the rest of the car.

I agree though it would look good like this, the earlier rear end pics remind me of an Audi A4 though.

Piccy in post #11, rear looks like a cross between a Merc & Mondeo !!!!!!!

Photoshop front looks nice with the LED DRL's incoroparated in headlight cluster

Not got anything original Skoda ?

• 7 months later...

I'm probably in the minority but I don't like where Skoda are going with their front ends. I have a bad habit of buying cars not long before FLs come out but in this case (1.8T Combi being built next week) I'm quite happy.