Dewi (sort of) abroad.

Llanigraham

Def not one of them! I'd frighten the wildlife

Is you boasting or complaining bor?

• Like 1

A good friend farms at Compton Hall in South Creake-they have a very rural set of caravan pitches if you tire of Coltishall, he also has a flock of sheep if you'd like me to make the introduction-I wouldn't want you to get homesick :giggle:

• Like 1

I wuss heffin a mardle about squit with some old bor, when he say hold yew hard, heff yew a'heard thass Taffies cum to Narwfalk fur iss ollidiz, and I say to him cor blarst me, well tha's a rum ole dew, us better lock up the sheep an he say thass zackly right.

• Like 1

I wuss heffin a mardle about squit with some old bor, when he say hold yew hard, heff yew a'heard thass Taffies cum to Narwfalk fur iss ollidiz, and I say to him cor blarst me, well tha's a rum ole dew, us better lock up the sheep an he say thass zackly right.

What are you no about?

Sing them "Four Strong Winds", cos its very flat over there, and them winds they do blow. Oh aaahrr!

Coward was of course misquoted. He didn't say "very flat, Norfolk" but rather "very flatulent, Norfolk" on account of all them brussels sprouts what's grown there.

• Like 2

Bob,

I'll not worry about the flatulence, I have enough of my own!

If I do get a chance to get to a Folk Club and sing, one song at least will, of course, be in Welsh, as one has to try to educate the saesnig!

To add.

Caravan collected this afternoon and transferred to our new storage compound, which is much more handy. All the electrics were checked and everythiing worked as it should. Van had a quick clean as it was raining. we shall pack it in the morning and be off after lunch.

And thanks for all the tips Bob. They have been duly printed out. Sheila was most impressed by the fish place and I have received my orders, so shall ring them when we get over there.

Hope you have a great time.

+1 have a safe and enjoyable trip Graham :beer:

If you enjoy Norfolk only half as much as we enjoyed Welsh Wales you will have a great time. :dance:

+1. Our last camping trip was on the Pembrokeshire coast and we had a fabulous holiday. Probably the Gower next time.