East Midlands Meet - Tuesday 31st July 2012 - Junc 28 M1

Brimma

The next monthly East Midlands meet

Venue: The Snipe at Sutton, Alfreton Road, Sutton in Ashfield, Nottinghamshire NG17 1JE (just off the A38 off M1 J28 heading towards Mansfield) - See here for a map

For those using sat nav - if you put in 295 Alfreton Road, you'll be about 150 yds away from the pub

Date: Tuesday 31st July 2012

Time: 7:30pm

All welcome

Very well-attended meet yet again, thanks to Mr and Mrs Goldfinger from Yorkshire, and Andy and Nicola from the North West, not to mention Dave and Ange in company with possibly the youngest ever East Midlands meet attendee

I'm not quite sure why the management let our seating area go to mere mortal members of the community, but luckily the weather was with us throughout

I won't be able to make this one, so could one of you please remember to book us in for Tuesday, 28th August sometime during the night

Feel free to post up if planning to attend

Yes I will pop along since I'm so close, however I don't have a Skoda yet; I'm looking for an 06 Octavia 1.9 TDi.

But would be interested in meeting other owners.

I've just got my new Octavia, would it be OK to come along and say hello?

Looking for more knowledge etc and thoughts on some mods that some of you may have done

Cheers,

Mike

Haha i think Shai is the youngest ive ever seen at any car meet :) The little fella had a ball last month. Unfortunately we'll not be able to make it this month as I'm going to the footy and ticking off a brand spanking new ground too. :)

Hopefully the three of us will get to the following months meet.

Cheers

Dave.

I've just got my new Octavia, would it be OK to come along and say hello?

Looking for more knowledge etc and thoughts on some mods that some of you may have done

Cheers,

Mike

Come along we don't bite (except when eating) and always good to see a new face :thumbup:

Hi i gonna try and make it i bought mk1 octy vrs mid may always puts smile on my face when i go out in it

would like to meet others and have a chat

got couple mates with other vag motors would they be welcome

cheers chapo

I do not think I will be able to make yet another meet. Purchased a new house and it needs a lot of work doing and is starting to take a lot of our time, Oh and I forgot MONEY, Its a good time though because its all Sales. Hope to see you all soon.

Hi i gonna try and make it i bought mk1 octy vrs mid may always puts smile on my face when i go out in it

would like to meet others and have a chat

got couple mates with other vag motors would they be welcome

cheers chapo

All VAG welcome :thumbup:

I'm doubtful for this meet due to the little one just not being able to settle yet.

Another sleepless night and long day ahead but dont think I will get a pass out.

I'll be there if I can but havent cleaned my car for about 2 months so it's got a good chance of being the king of dirty (inside and out as its been the "kid transporter" for a few weeks)

It is still on, yes, although I can’t personally make it this month

Can I remind someone to book us in for 28th August please

Have a good one

Bryan