Headlights with black inside

Do you have xenons then?

As far as I know these are a direct and fully functional replacement

for the standard headlights but I'm sure if you message the seller and ask

the question then you'd know for sure. They've sold a lot of these over the

years. Or save yourself about 80 quid, and split 'em and paint them yourself.

A tenner would buy the paint and sealant you'd need.

There's a guide on here with pics somewhere.

the depo ones are manual adjustment. i split mine and painted them looks good well happy. Do you use the headlight adjuster in the car? if not then i would go for the depo ones. alot less hassle. my adjuster is buggered and im going for the depo ones soon

Edited by danny6189

As above - but the depo ones suck! The tabs that the screws go through snapped on mine after a month - all I was doing was changing a headlight bulb!

Surely they would of replaced it for you?

The lug was snapped on mine before it was fitted! Came in pieces in the post. Strange how it was in a box full of bubble wrap. Was more of a drunken ebay purchase anyway... Did look nice tho.

why not try these you can transfer the motors from your old lights to make these motorised alowing for electronic adjustment plus gives you DRL's you will also need to transfer your indicator bulb holders over. hope this helps :)http://www.madmotors...ing-lights.html

They are a bit expensive and a little chavvy for me.I like the black inside look and black grill, so think i will get the depo set and transfer the motor over. Thanks guys

Do you have xenons then?

As far as I know these are a direct and fully functional replacement

for the standard headlights but I'm sure if you message the seller and ask

the question then you'd know for sure. They've sold a lot of these over the

years. Or save yourself about 80 quid, and split 'em and paint them yourself.

A tenner would buy the paint and sealant you'd need.

There's a guide on here with pics somewhere.

Dont trust myself spltting them.Ive seen the guide and i just know i will balls it up.Cheers

Agreed, If your headlights are in good condition, take them apart and paint them.

unfortunately mine had started to craze and go dull/yellow.

I was looking to buy new genuine ones at £80 each and paint them, but decided to go for the depo units in the end!

Adam

• 4 months later...

Just to clarify, if i get the DEPO ones, can the motors be used from the old headlights to make them adjustable??

My adjustment switch still works and i do use it, so don't want to be left having to do it manually. :thumbup:

Yes just swaps straight over.

They come with a blank so u just remove the blank + replace with your motor ;)

• Like 1

I bought these off ****gay from shark performance claiming they were genuine tints and didn't look like they're been painted hahaha my missus and 5 year old son asked me who'd painted them and didn't take a rocket scientist to see they're been split . But if you split them don't paint the indicator bit like the idiot that done these.

To give that extra evil dark look or whatever I laquared the glass aswell terms of light not the best but look good.

I bought them for £35 then he refunded me saying they were damaged and then bid again and won for £1.98 :) :) RESULT

So my old ones are having the inside fronts painted in Arden Vxr blue the same as my wheels so pics soon

862459F1-C1EB-4A47-B4EC-8C2B82F0EB81-10818-0000097913B4BAFC.jpg