OBDII Bluetooth adaptor with Android app

Apples are poo and the Bluetooth won't work properly requiring the use of a wifi omd sender that costs mega bucks :p

Sent from my Galaxy S2 not a Crapple!

• Like 1

But I love my piepad n piefone :(

I know but people that do usually haven't had the pleasure of a newish decent android operating system lol

Sent from my Galaxy S2 not a Crapple!

They work perfectly on my Octavia VRS and for 3 mates who have them too!

Get one, for the money you can't go wrong. Have diagnosed loads of OBDII cars with mine so its paid for itself already.

all works fine on my andriod. Crapples are so dated!

I don't buy from the apple. Also is you get the apple one it costs £50 because they don't work with bluetooth so you need the wireless one

Got mine yesterday for my Octy II for $15/- from eBay. The version is 1.5, which is much smaller than the usual v1.4 found around. It works perfectly, though there is a very slight delay (lag) in data update, data pertaining to Revs, Speed, etc.

I'm a bit of a dope when it comes to upto date technology, so want to ask if this is available for Blackberry? If so how does this all work?

Could do with looking at monitoring MAF and MAP readings - not convinced my 110 TDI is performing right even though it has had all the usual things replaced (i.e. turbo, MAF, N75, EGR blank etc). Should really fly after all this work (well for a 110 anyway!) but is still a bit of a slug....