Pikey at the end of road smashed windscreen.

Condoms with wallpaper paste inside on the windscreen are good, especially if you can watch them trying to get it off without touching it. Ha ha

:giggle: thats sounds brilliant, would love to watch how they take it off. Is it even illegal? maybe for dumping rubbish.

Had a PCSO round yesterday. Going to knock on a few doors. Not much more they can do though.

They managed to box a silver car in a few days ago. instead of leaving a gap, which they could of, they left about 5cm.

I tried reporting someone for driving with no Tax, MOT, insurance and NOTHING WAS DONE???? tried the DVLA online thingy and even called the local plod when I saw the car in a supermarket carpark to let them know they had an easy catch which resulted in......... sweet FA

One of my african neighbours who deals in stolen goods & the odd illegal immigrant, decieded to leave his car outside next doors house for 4 months once he'd smashed the rear end in. I waited till the tax had ran out by a few days then emailed pics & the facts to the local police community contact thingy. I think it took around a week to be towed away? :hi: Byeee!

• Like 2

Some twit left an awkwardly parked old mini outside my elderly neighbours house for 2 weeks, when he came to collect it he found most of the engine in the boot.

Sent from my Galaxy S2 not a Crapple!

• Like 3

I had a problem like this once, I got some datatag glass etch stuff and wrote '****' on the drivers side of the windscreen. Made me feel better but then I am quite childish like that. Condoms with wallpaper paste inside on the windscreen are good, especially if you can watch them trying to get it off without touching it. Ha ha

hehe, couple of granny mags and some wall paper paste also goes down treat.

Some twit left an awkwardly parked old mini outside my elderly neighbours house for 2 weeks, when he came to collect it he found most of the engine in the boot.

Sent from my Galaxy S2 not a Crapple!

I am loving this as a solution :D what an awesome reaction to catch on camera that would be! Genius.......

Have reported everything to get a crime ref number. Mentioned about suspicions just so it's on record but I knew as we had no evidence that they couldn't do anything.

Shame we can't get CCTV on the area. The only house close enough is theirs.

Such a pain, last thing we need at the min. Especially as there is no where else to go.

If they block you in ,it's obstruction - last time I asked, it was a £30 no points ticket ,but Pee the police off enough and they can tow ,@ min of £150. Any comeback, and police know where to go . On the other hand, no parking rights exist on the road outside your house, but nowthat decrim parking is in force , the council can enforce parking over a dropped kerb. That might be an idea .

Sounds like round here some years ago. Try a cheapo Video camera . But before you get action ,you'll need backup. Someone to witness what's going on . Then you will need a local councillor to wake up the council, and a County councillor to wake up the police. They operate on the principle ( like all bullies) that hand out enough nastymess and those opposing it will back down .

BUT- if the housing is LA/housing authority, and you stand up, there's little protection in law for you

( Comments on my experience of some years in LA housing with families from hell . What I found out is in English law, might be different up north) .

Best of luck, mate. When you get the ingrediants of a breakfast thrown at your house - you are on the last leg ( I've had sausage/egg, but no bacon, and not to discriminate against the other complainants ,they got the same).

Next door got tyres with strange punctures. Next door ,but one on the other side was threatened by an empty ( obviously, as even an English yob wouldn't use a full one-waste of beer) beer bottle.

Edit - if it is a true pikey- with a waste collecting/scrap metal van, has he a licence to collect waste etc.

Big push on about this sort -too many drain covers/ Railtrack cables going missing.

Edited by VWD

Two very good ways ............using gloved hands and late at night use a valve stem removal tool (ebay) to remove the centre stem (very quick) on all tyres......result!!!..........four tyres permenantly flat!!!!

High strength 100% anti mosi spray ( to protect yourself from mosi's in africa etc) contains lots of DEET.......which discolours plastic.......spray on all the plastic on the car exterior...like the licensce plate/ headlamps......etc

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was out with the missus one night went back to the car to find someone had parked behind me with a wall at the front so couldnt get out.police just said all they could do is give them a parking ticket. Quick phone call to a few mates next thing the car mk4 astra somehow ended up between 2 trees with about 3inch at each side. Wish i had a camera phone that night not sure how anyone woulda got that out.