My Parada 2's

L33 LHO

yes they are on right lol...

ever followed a car with these on? while moving, it looks pretty cool, because besided the line of tread near the outer edge no other tread is visible, so on the move they look like slicks with a line cut in them!

Thank You

Well i just needed to ask as the right the lines go up and on the left they go down thats all.

Yes they look slick from the side they dont look like they have any tread.

Edited by leehowling

They are what is known as an Asymmetric tread patten. The inside of tyre is different to the outside. It is normally stated on the side wall 'Inside' or 'outside' and must be fitted that way to the car.

I believe you can buy tyres that have both directional and asymmetric, which come in either right or left handed. However those Yokos are simply just asymmetrical (non-directional).

Tyres are either Directional or Asymmetrical, Directional tyres only rotate one way, Asymmetrical tyres can rotate either way

I have found some that are both. (Just to confuse the OP)

Yokohama Neova

1107168001968s0.jpg

Have a read of this thread: http://www.pistonhea...c.asp?t=1090585

However as stated above, there is only one sort of Yokohama Prada 2s to fit so as long as outside is on outside, then there is no problem.

I have found some that are both. (Just to confuse the OP)

Yokohama Neova

1107168001968s0.jpg

Have a read of this thread: http://www.pistonhea...c.asp?t=1090585

However as stated above, there is only one sort of Yokohama Prada 2s to fit so as long as outside is on outside, then there is no problem.

These can only go on one way, ie cannot be swopped from near side to off side without removing the tyre from the rim, therefore these, I would say are Directional

These can only go on one way, ie cannot be swopped from near side to off side without removing the tyre from the rim, therefore these, I would say are Directional

The left one can only be fitted to the left hand side (N/S) of the car, the tyre on the right can only be fitted to the right hand side (O/S). This doesn't matter if they are on or off the wheel!

Yokohama ADVAN NEOVA AD05 · AD06, so we adopted an asymmetric directional pattern, when attached to the side walls were stamped "SIDE ACTING OUTWARDS" outward rotation and mark. Please attach all in the same direction so that according to the direction of rotation of the tire.

In addition, this tire for the left (AD05) for the right (AD06) because there is, when the order is for the left (AD05) 2, for the right (AD06), please designate two

If you take off a normal directional tyre off the rim it can fitted to both sides, as long as they are in the right direction. They only have directional marks.

Edited by Jim H

something like a good old Eagle F1 are directional but symmetrical, those tyres are directional but not symmetrical. they are are both directional and asymmetrical