The mapping is the same whether you visit us, or a dealer, or buy an STS unit.

So is the price, although each new dealer usually runs a promotion to get them started which is something that Bowders has benefitted from.

Hope that helps :)

The mapping is the same whether you visit us, or a dealer, or buy an STS unit.

So is the price, although each new dealer usually runs a promotion to get them started which is something that Bowders has benefitted from.

Hope that helps :)

Yep that is 100% correct and I am sooo impressed with the map buddy..... Will be interested in a further STS tune also.

I am a converted REVO owner now :thumbup:

I'm also planing stage 2. i will soon buy a 4bar fpr and a walboro fuel pomp. Bowders, can you please tel me the part number or is it enough to ask for a Walbro 255 GSS340?

After reading for the past couple of years about maps for 1.8T i would choose Shark Performance, but here in Romania there is no dealer. If i will buy a STS will it work just like a bluefin from superchips? Can i upload the map myself? Or it will require some special tweaking for stage 2.

• 1 month later...

Yep that is 100% correct and I am sooo impressed with the map buddy..... Will be interested in a further STS tune also.

I am a converted REVO owner now :thumbup:

Just read your review - nice one :)

Oh, and as a converted Revo owner I see you still need to tweak your signature text ;)

Just read your review - nice one :)

Oh, and as a converted Revo owner I see you still need to tweak your signature text ;)

Cheers buddy.

I know , i can't change my sig as I have more than 5 lines so won't let me edit it now.. :wall:

Can Colin D or one of the others not clear your existing sig - tried pm them ?

Possibly buddy but that won't help as if I rewrite it I still will only be able to add 5 lines meaning I will no longer be able to list all mods. May bite bullet and forget to list all and have them somewhere else may even start a list in project section of all the things I have done but would take me ages ..)