New style skoda badges fitted

I tend not to post on here all that often, as I mainly use the site for useful information etc and just don't have the time to spend on forums like I used to.

But I have just fitted these this afternoon and am well pleased with them, so thought I would show them off a bit lol.

I wasn't 100% on them straight away, but really think they suit the car now.

IMG_0780.jpg

IMG_0783.jpg

IMG_0784.jpg

• Like 1

Nope, didn't like it when it was posted on someone else's car and I still don't think it looks good.

That`ll be me then.I was the first in gb to fit them. ordered June last year. Much better than the cr@p de-laminated water filled badges

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/238914-new-badges-fitted-with-pictures/

• Like 2

The dealers will only replace like for like, but you could buy the new sett then tell them to put the new logos on( under warranty) then put the ones in the car they were going to put on, then sell them on ebay :happy:

I think they look *very* smart indeed.

The front badge on my car is looking like crap now, so I'm going to replace I think - fancy these new badges as well.

Top marks a great mod looks fantastic on an Octy II in black and holy moley thats one well looked after car 10/10 for that not many pick black but of those who do I have never seen one so clean! :sun:

Lol thanks very much mate, my 1st black one and will be my last. It's a full time job keeping it clean,

poor boys blackhole, and dodo juice purple haze help.

But I thought keeping a white one clean was bad until I bought this!

You know I do mate, don't ever want to try get another front one off though lol

Front one easy peasy, the back one well it is a good job the handbrake was on or I would have pulled the car over me it was that stuck on :giggle: