5K0 Bluetooth Kit

Eddie-NL

VW 5K0 Bluetooth kit

VW Part Number: 5K0 035 730D (Control Box)

VW Microphone 3B0 035 711B

VW Foam Holder 1K0 919 737M

3rd Party Loom Pnp Loom

Condition:

loom = New

microphone = New

Holder = As New, removed from delivery mileage car

5K0 Module = As New, removed from delivery mileage car

Comes with genuine VW microphone and Plug and Play loom

Supports Voice control with RNS510 / Columbus

Works with RNS510, RNS310 and RCD510 - Columbus, Amundsen and Bolero

It does work with Mk6 Mfsw phone button. Haven't fitted one in a skoda with Mfsw

It doesn't display on Highline / it will work if you have Polar FIS advanced and run beta software.

5K0Kit2.jpg

5K0kit1.jpg

Price £140 Delivered

I'm interested in this. Will it fit into my FL Octavia with columbus? I don't have mfsw or maxidot display. What else other than coding would I need to fit this please?

Many thanks.

Edited by Bepto

Out of interest. Does anyone know where the microphone is usually installed?

I always thought it was in the light fitting in the roof but looking at the mic lead theres no ways its long enough to fit there.

I always thought it was in the light fitting in the roof but looking at the mic lead theres no ways its long enough to fit there.

It´s supposed to be mounted there. The P´N´P loom has en extension for the microphone.

It will be long enough Mark. And fits in the specific holder in the front light. I routed mine along the headlining and down the passenger A-pillar, then across the back of the glovebox area as I've mounted the control box down behind the climate controls.

Hope this helps.

Thanks guys.

So there is already an extension of the loom for the microphone fitment in the headlining?

Because theres no way the microphone will stretch that far its only a few cm long, lol.

I'm assuming the same thing applies to the control box when mounting under the drivers seat?

Wardy did you fit the whole of the control box behind the glove box instead of under the drivers seat?

Care to share the love guys?

I'm probably gonna be doing this upgrade very soon so would love to know where to put the mic and how to route it etc.

Not really the right place, as this is a for sale thread.

There are various ways of doing it, and also some guides that you can follow. Best to start a thread in the Octy2 section or in the 'ICE' part of the forum, if you want further assistance.

• 2 weeks later...