Weedons Fabia

weedon

• 2 weeks later...

Seen your car today followed it down awsworth bypass looked like a girl was driving it looks mint mate.

haha that was me driving with a bobble hat on but thanks for the compliment! cant wait to put the schmidt's on!

so.. another boring day off work, i decided to put the schmidt's on and go take some pictures as the weather was nice. Heres a few from what i came out out with!

samm_zps1e804947.jpg

sammm_zps1df29c22.jpg

sammmm-1_zps7f8bb637.jpg

sam_zps5fa66542.jpg

its just renewed my love for the fabia! cant wait for show season now.

cheers dude!, ive been so tempted to ever since ive owned it.. but seeing some of the outcomes just scares me :sweat:

I get it man! You don't want to affect that pain for sure; however, I have seen a member here do it with amazing success on a black fabia. I bet that black paint is much more sensitive. unfortunately, I don't remember the topic :/

He used plastic wire to take them off and some kind of deformable pad for the glue.