Weedons Fabia

weedon

Cheers mate, I quite like the US look of the indicators as sidelights but I can see people's other side of the arguments about false indication and that. Next on the list is a cupra splitter and keeping an eye out or a vrs spoiler

Few new purchases,

Front Wishbone Rear Bush's

74796_416579911755219_172234213_n.jpg

Team Heko Wind Deflectors

483099_419126374833906_1340382327_n.jpg

And fitted

524915_419130098166867_1874416657_n.jpg

Bushes should hopefully be going on tomorow aslong as the weather stays nice. aswell as ordering my cupra Splitter

Cheers guys. I'm running FK AK coilovers with helper spring and adjusters removed. Bushes fitted today, made such a difference! Picking splitter up tomorow. Will get pictures up straight away!

cheers guys! parked my car up twice last night, got out to have a look how far from the curbs i was and was at least 2 feet away both times. not be long till its looking tatty though!

May have to invest in of these! Just a sheet of steel cut to size?

Ye i used a piece from our old work tops ;) ... its not currently fitted untill i get all my fmic pipework dun + i also need to cut a hole for "gearbox cooling" like the standard one has..