1999 V SEAT Ibiza GTi Cupra Sport

Tech1e

Mulling over car options at the moment, thinking about moving the Ibiza on.

The spec and story

Near 120k on the clock

Comprehensive service history, just had service by myself

MOT until Nov, may put 12 months on it for the right money

Tax

Recently refurbed wheels, brand new tyres

Recently fitted FK coil overs

Recently fitted genuine clutch pedal box

Bodywork in very good order for year, bit of a dent on bonnet and bumpers have a few scrapes but will be fully detailed before collection. Rear arches are clean and have been pulled and rolled professionally.

Niggles (and I'm being picky)

1st and 2nd gear can be tricky, it's not grating so think its more linkage issue, there is quite a lot of play in the main rod, I have a new bush for this.

Rear wiper doesn't work

Suspension is a bit noisy, think this is down to the PU top mounts I bought which frankly are toss, going to replace shortly. Plus to be fair, they are cheap coil overs. Only notice at very slow speeds on sharp bumps. At speed she's just fine.

c4c675af.jpg

After around £850 for her, she's a cracking drive and quite reluctant to sell but we have having a car juggle about in the family so it's easier to sell the Ibiza than any other of our fleet. Lots of character to her, never failed to start or missed a beat.

PM for further info.

As per your Citigo thread i am sorely tempted to buy this back! :)

Given how much I enjoyed it before selling it to you and given the figure i sold it to you for plus the addition of the wheels, coilovers and new pedal box this is an absolute steal.

I really don't think i can justify it though without parting with one of the Fabias :(