Puncture!

James I

I've done 26500 miles so far, and yes the nail was in the outer edge, I figured it would be a replacement job! My dad's been driving for over 40 years in various cars (currently has a Toyota avensis estate) and he literally drove all over the North east in his previous job with very few punctures. I may have to invest in a motion-detection camera as I'm pretty certain now the various screws and nails in the tyres are being deliberately placed there? We are on-street parking, and I literally have to check each tyre before I drive the car.

It generally depends where you drive in my experience.

As I work in an industrial area and there are builders pick ups and handy man vans about I average a puncture every 8k-10k miles.

It's always screws.

On the open road I average a puncture every 50k-80k miles.

Just love my Würth repair kit for tubeless tyres. May have used it 3-4 times during the last 12 years. Glue dries out in 3-4 years, so tin will have to be replaced now and then. We also use to bring with us a 12V Viair compressor.