Evening Meet - Mitchell Skoda Chester (feeler)

RockyVRS

Hey all,

Even though i live in Shropshire, every other week im up in Liverpool and im currently on my second Skoda, which i bought from Mitchells Skoda in Chester (Cheshire Oaks).

Today ive had a long conversation on the phone with Richard Macklin - Brand Manager at Cheshire Oaks Skoda about a possible meet.

Im basically starting this thread as a feeler to see how many people are interested.

Myself and Richard are planning to organise an evening meet at Mitchells Skoda Cheshire Oaks. This evening meet will include a Chinese Meal in one of the garages meeting rooms (paid for by Richard), the possibility of test driving some of the other Skodas on hand (and possibly some Mazdas and Lexus' - which are on the same industrial estate / premises) - and also some other bits and bobs which i cant currently discuss :happy:

Richard is going away tomorrow (Wednesay 5th Sept) on business, but has assured me on his return next week he will call me and we will look at possible dates and what else can be planned to make it a great evening.

So how many people are interested??

Please post your thoughts / comments / interest

Thank you

Paul / RockyVRS

1. RockyVRS

2. Phillip W

3. simmo3187

4. stevo1983

5. DanHam

If what myself and Richard have talked about goes ahead, it will definitely be a weekday evening as on weekends half the staff are not working and some of the things he has in mind are better doing in the evening.

Paul

Cool Dan - the more names the better. Richard wants to connect with customers and has said he has done stuff like this in the past. At the moment i just want to gather as many names as possible until he calls me back, which will be the back end of next week with some ideas / dates he has :)

Paul

Mmmmmm, can I have Chicken and Black bean with green peppers and Chilli chips

I cant see why not :giggle:

1. RockyVRS

2. Phillip W

3. simmo3187

4. stevo1983

5. DanHam

6. James_

7. jonesy_04

8. Evilmiyagi

1. RockyVRS

2. Phillip W

3. simmo3187

4. stevo1983

5. DanHam

6. James_

7. jonesy_04

8. Evilmiyagi

9.bluevrs2

Yes me and Andy fancy a trip over depending on dates Iam off on Tuesday11th Sept 4 days off then 4 on etc, would love to go but would have to be on a day I am not working, dont get in till 7 at least cycle home, could drum up some more from Yorkshire

1. RockyVRS

2. Phillip W

3. simmo3187

4. stevo1983

5. DanHam

6. James_

7. jonesy_04

8. Evilmiyagi

9.bluvrs2

Yes me and Andy fancy a trip over depending on dates Iam off on Tuesday11th Sept 4 days off then 4 on etc, would love to go but would have to be on a day I am not working, dont get in till 7 at least cycle home, could drum up some more from Yorkshire

Don't forget me

• Like 1

Dont worry Alan - i work 7am - 7pm most days and i also do 7pm - 7am nights aswell, so im not always free in the week.

However i will try my best to get a date to suit most once i hear back from Richard next week. Watch this space :)

ColinD - Thanks for the support, its appreciated. If i need anything ill give you a shout :)

1. RockyVRS

2. Phillip W

3. simmo3187

4. stevo1983

5. DanHam

6. James_

7. jonesy_04

8. Evilmiyagi

9. bluvrs2

10. Auric Goldfinger

Paul :)

I take it that you don't have to have anything too flash to turn up................as I only run a 1.9 tdi Octy estate :think: I'm only in Northwich and nipped into Mitchells last weekend for some touch up paint, about 10 miles for me